Trusted Contributor

Re: LORI, YOU HAVE OUTPRICED YOURSELF...I'LL SHOP ZULILY.COM - SAME STYLES AND LESS EXPENSIVE

I was browsing Zulily today and saw several sellers offering very LOGO-like fashions -- sharkbite and handkerchief hems, some in the rayon/spandex blend Lori seems to prefer -- in several colors and styles, almost all under $20! If you have any sewing skills at all, you could easily add a bit of lace edging or a sheer ruffle at the hem to emulate Lori's fancier designs.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LORI, YOU HAVE OUTPRICED YOURSELF...I'LL SHOP ZULILY.COM - SAME STYLES AND LESS EXPENSIVE

There seems to be lots of online stores like Zulily with names very similar and if you check very carefully they have some of the same merchandise. My thoughts or hunch is that they are somewhat connected.

I was able to get some really nice things. However a word or two of caution.

1. Slow shipping if at all. I had to keep emailing them, no way to even call them. I finally got my merchandise or a refund.

2. Often they will sell you something and it is sold out, lost, whatever

3. Sizes are inconsistent. Way too big or way too small.

But for my purposes I was willing to put up with all the drama and the things I got was modern looking and refreshing... style and color. As for the age intended to wear them my best answer is I wear what I want to wear. I have people (friends) stop me and ask about where I got them and give me a compliment or two.

New Contributor

I totally agree, i just bought your original in black with the pockets. the softness is great for fl. I want a few more at 44 $ a shirt I cant. lori not be mean, but you selling in bulk, your making a fortune, how about lowering some prices. their just layering tops. some of your tops are 60 70. too much.

Frequent Contributor

I have several LOGO-like tops purchased at New York & Company for less than $20

Occasional Contributor

I agree...QVC has priced her right out of my closet.  Next to avoiding Susan Graver shows like the plague, Lori and Amy OBSESSING over EVERY schmatte (which all basically are the same) gets really tiresome after 5 minutes.  ZULILY FOREVER and no yapping!

Contributor

Agreed, Lori Goldsteins rayon/span tops are just too expensive now. It's an inexpensive material which is seen is all of the discount stores.

I just don't get the pricing. I rather spend $60.00 in my local mall at one of the higher end stores.