Super Contributor

Re: LORI, YOU HAVE OUTPRICED YOURSELF...I'LL SHOP ZULILY.COM - SAME STYLES AND LESS EXPENSIVE

Variety of styles? Are you kidding - everything looks the same - she's what's known as ""A one trick pony""!!

Super Contributor

Re: LORI, YOU HAVE OUTPRICED YOURSELF...I'LL SHOP ZULILY.COM - SAME STYLES AND LESS EXPENSIVE

I hesitate to recommend another rayon/span LOGO type line because I'm sure some people (like some of the posters on this thread) will not feel that the quality, colors, size choices, etc. are comparable. I love LOGO but can no longer justify the prices of the tops. TBS, on Amazon I recently found a line called "82 Days" that has tops (and other clothing items too) that to me are exactly the same weight, fit, and workmanship as LOGO. They have a very large choice of colors very similar to LOGO and sizes run S to XL. Plus they are made in the USA and not in China. Tops without pockets run $18.95 and long cardigans with pockets are $19.95. Everyone has to make their own decisions but just saying they're worth a look. Personally I'm very happy with my purchases from them.

Respected Contributor

OMG. I was just on Zuilly and said I can get similar Lori's tanks for like 20 bucks. If you shop there just go by their sizing chart. If your not sure just go up a size. It doesn't have to be super quality for a tank that I'm going to layer anyway. But I have no problems with their clothing and I have ordered several things from them. I would usually take a large so with them I order a xtra large.

Super Contributor

Oh my.

Respected Contributor

The comment above that Lori is building a house in Pennsylvania only intensifies my feeling that QVC has bought the LOGO brand and thus Lori knows she will be around forever like Susan Graver, whose line I feel certain they also own. Didn't SG do the same thing?

I've never purchased anything from LOGO. It's a NOGO for me - reminds me of the outfits they used to put on Bea Arthur in Golden Girls. Something to cover up undesirable figures?? I loved Bea Arthur, and that silly show, but didn't care for the clothes she wore. Same with LOGO.

I am amazed that QVC can ask these outlandish prices for something that is no more than a tee shirt, which you can find anywhere for under $25.00. And even more amazed that people are buying them. I guess I would have to say I have more respect for my money.

Apologies to those of you who think LOGO is wonderful. It's just my opinion, nothing more.

Frequent Contributor

You must be kidding! The fabrics and the details in Logo are unmatched anywhere, unless you want to shop on Fifth Ave in NY. If you are satisfied elsewhere, I'm happy for you. For me, NOTHING touches Logo in price, style, and quality.

Super Contributor

I agree that they voracity of the fabrics are surprisingly less substantial than the price warrants. One would expect a denser weave content which would make the washing outcome more succesful. The quality is questionable.

Truly, Marshalls and other retailers all carry very similar styles and when on sale, you can walk out with a top for under $20. The fabric drapes well and washing leaves it in the same condition prewash.

I understand brand loyalty and the attraction to a few touches that a designer may add that is 'her own,' but in the long haul, I see a distinct backlash to her fashion products. Read the reviews.

But Lori prevails. The question is, though, for how long.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, BlueCollarBabe.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

Be careful with Zulily -- you can't return things. I have purchased a few Logo-like tops that have looked good on me, and some that haven't! The lengths can be deceiving and measurements for length on tunics aren't always given.

Trusted Contributor

Love Lori, love LOGO!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}