New Contributor

LORI, YOU HAVE OUTPRICED YOURSELF...I'LL SHOP ZULILY.COM - SAME STYLES AND LESS EXPENSIVE

YOUR PRICES HAVE SKYROCKETED...FOR RAYON/SPANDEX - $70. NOTHING IS WORTH THAT. I HAVE BEEN A LONG-TIME CUSTOMER BUT THIS HAS GONE FROM THE RIDICULOUS TO THE SUBLIME. I CAN FIND THE SAME THINGS IN OTHER STORES FOR $14.99 OR LESS AND FREE SHIPPING. ALSO, YOU AND QVC HAVE RAISED PRICES ON YOUR STANDARD ITEMS FROM LAST YEAR; AT LEAST $5.00 TO COMPENSATE FOR THE $3.00 SHIPPING. WE'RE ALL ON TO YOUR POLICIES AND PRACTICES. I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT SINCE I MADE COPIES OF ITEMS FROM AUGUST, 2014 THAT ARE NOW SO MUCH HIGHER! I'M DONE.

Super Contributor

Re: LORI, YOU HAVE OUTPRICED YOURSELF...I'LL SHOP ZULILY.COM - SAME STYLES AND LESS EXPENSIVE

zulily appears to be targeting a younger demographic ...

ETA: A few items I looked at - limited sizes and colors.

zulily is a retailer obsessed with bringing moms special finds every day–all at incredible prices. We feature an always-fresh curated collection for the whole family, including clothing, home décor, toys, gifts and more.

Super Contributor

Re: LORI, YOU HAVE OUTPRICED YOURSELF...I'LL SHOP ZULILY.COM - SAME STYLES AND LESS EXPENSIVE

I totally agree with you .. Lori's prices are nuts.. they are t shirts with a little lace or whatever.. I cannot afford a $70.00 t shirt.. but I have to say all the pricing has gone up even Susan Gravers , I used to buy a lot but not anymore.. I cannot see $60.00 for a shirt or more.. nothing in the mid thirties ..not much anyway .. I don't mind as much when its on easy pay that helps but all in all I am purchasing ALOT less

Super Contributor

Lori doesn't set the prices or choose which items will get easy pay. That is ALL QVC.

Regular Contributor

If Lori doesn't set the prices she isn't putting her input in about it being so expensive. I have quite a few of her items when she first came on the Q. Mainly on easy pay then cause I thought they were pricy back then. But now I don't buy her items any longer I have enough. I don't buy QVC clothes anyways anymore their prices are just too high. We're paying for a "name brand" that is all. It's a shame how much the Q has jacked up their prices, it's no wonder so many people are going else where to shop, I don't blame them.

Contributor

I know, right? I saw a few really cute things on her show Monday night, but there is no way that I can spend that kind of money for tops. Wish I could, just can't. I think that a lot of us are in that position ......

Trusted Contributor

I was busy with other things Monday night and missed much of Lori's show (bummer!), but I have to say, the tops I did see were not "tee shirts" by any stretch of the imagination! That hip-length top with the shaped hem and the beautiful lace trim and cute pockets was adorable, and if I remember correctly it was event-priced under $50 (regular price now is about $55). Not the cheapest top, but not ridiculous for the style and detail. I loved it!

I see very few LG things in the online inventory anywhere near the $70 mark OP mentioned. And I see hi-lo and sharkbite hems and layering elsewhere.......but not much with the kind of style, detail, and interest Lori's line offers. I like what she's doing!

Regular Contributor

Agree! I stopped purchasing....have plenty of LOGO when it was $29-$39 for the same material just a few years ago! Lori must be planning on staying around since she is building a house in PA, so anyone who wants to help with her mortgage ... keep buying!

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree with the prices in all of their clothes. By the time you pay taxes, shipping the price is out of sight. Note to Lori, the long onesie's are just plain ugly and layering all the tops is ridiculous.. Love Jackie but the Logo stuff looks awful. Bet she doesn't wear this stuff in public. I am so sick of all the "shark bite" tops. They claim to make you look thinner but they bring all the attention to your hips. Not good

Respected Contributor

Do you have to join zulily by giving email, just to look?