Honored Contributor

LORI MONOPOLIZING MONDAY NIGHTS

It seems that LOGO has being show a lot during Inspired Style even though her own 1 hr. show is next. Then during PM Style, several LOGO items are featured again.

Hey, You Guys, I think this is overkill.

Honored Contributor

Re: LORI MONOPOLIZING MONDAY NIGHTS

Totally agree....her items are overpriced in my opinion, and is on way to often....I just change the channel when whe is on.

There is a very nice boutique about an hour from me....she has really nice clothes, using great fabrics, prices are less than LOGO and no shipping costs to try on and then send back.

Contributor

LOGO is overkill, so is Susan Graver and her, every top and bottom is $49.99.  give us a break.  Her clothes are not lined not finished and it is $49.99.

Susan take a vacation.   We all need a break 

Respected Contributor

Totally agree

Super Contributor

Shanus,  I felt that way about S. Graver.   I am sure it's all about "the bottom line" ... apparently Lori G.'s sales are a cash cow for QVC.   

I understand your dilemma if you are not in to her style, it does seem a little foreboding to watch presentations of shark-bite and rayon constantly.  My problem is with the "host" that is always coupled with Lori...for me, it's like fingernails on the proverbial blackboard~!

Valued Contributor

@MarcyG72Or Lori's sales have slowed and they have to have multiple shows to sell ovrtstocked items.

Either way it's an overkill. 

Honored Contributor

Apparently QVC is not trying to appeal to me. LOL

Lori is constantly on because somebody is purchasing it. With any retail business the bottom line is what counts.

I decided a long time ago that QVC wasn't necessarily a place to find clothing that I am going to love. I channel surf sometimes and happen to see what they are offering and always find something else to watch.. (except when Linea clothing is presented)

Respected Contributor

I'm assuming her stuff must be selling very well, or they wouldn't have her on so much.  Personally, her style is not for me, but someone must be buying or she wouldn't be on.

Respected Contributor

I agree her stuff is on all the time & I have quit watching. Her ugly overpriced items also dominate lunchtime specials as they have to dump it somehow.

Honored Contributor

@JCF wrote:

@MarcyG72Or Lori's sales have slowed and they have to have multiple shows to sell ovrtstocked items.

Either way it's an overkill. 

@JCF

how do you know her sales have slowed? i would think that if they are showing her more then her sales are actually a good moneymaker for qvc. they also recently added a new part of her line called LOGO PRINCIPLES. it doesnt seem like they are "downsizing" her line at all.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein