Valued Contributor

Re: LORI GOLDSTEIN STRIPED TOP

@islandgrrl wrote:

I am amazed that the folks who clearly dislike the LOGO shows insist on watching them over and over. And they become outraged anew every week. It never seems to get boring for them. I am not a fan of Bob Mackie designs but there is an easy fix for that. No one makes me watch it.

It is fine not to like LOGO but the level and amount of disdain is more than a little weird.

I think its amusing how vehement the LOGO haters are.   It must be serving some purpose  - to bring out such strong emotions.   I'm a 66 year old retiree,  love dressing like this,  and get lots of compliments when I do.   I do have to control my spending when I watch the shows tho - I give myself one new item per show.  Very interested in the TSV this Saturday.

Trusted Contributor

Hey.  If I wanted a loose, long, striped knit top (I don't), Land's End has one on clearance for $19.99.  Just sayin'.

Honored Contributor

@goodstuff wrote:

Hey.  If I wanted a loose, long, striped knit top (I don't), Land's End has one on clearance for $19.99.  Just sayin'.

Honored Contributor

And it's not nearly as stylish, just sayin'.

Honored Contributor

I liked the striped top.  I guess many others did, as it sold out.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

When I first saw LOGO, I questioned how anyone would want to wear it;however, I saw a hooded zippered jacket with velvet trim,ordered it and fell in love. I ordered two more jackets and at least sixteen more pieces. which I love. Everything washes well-I don't put her pieces in the dryer-no need. I mix them up to create my own style with scarves and jewelry. I find her line stylish and comfortable and I save on dry-cleaning bills.

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I liked the striped top.  I guess many others did, as it sold out.

I didn't see the presentation.  Read this thread, and looked and liked it.  After heming & hawing, yeah I'm on wait list for it. Just love her colors!  I don't love everything that woman makes, but her colors are the best in all of QVC clothing selections.  Something in her clothes get to people.  Because she sells out all the time.  I have two other Logo tops.  And I got them mostly for the colors.

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

I am amazed that the folks who clearly dislike the LOGO shows insist on watching them over and over. And they become outraged anew every week. It never seems to get boring for them. I am not a fan of Bob Mackie designs but there is an easy fix for that. No one makes me watch it.

It is fine not to like LOGO but the level and amount of disdain is more than a little weird.

LOL  ITA   It makes no sense, and it's a paradox to me.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@islandgrrl wrote:

LOL  ITA   It makes no sense, and it's a paradox to me.

I think those people just enjoy raining on other people's parade.  That or they have nothing better to do.  In that case, I suggest reading a book at 8:00 pm on Mondays. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I posted this in another thread but that LE top looks nothing like the LOGO top. They are both striped and that's about it. If we are going to compare things, at least compare apples to apples. Personally I didn't care for the LOGO striped top and I don't care for the LE one either. But I did buy a really cute (to me) Samantha Brown striped top from HSN a few months ago.