Frequent Contributor

Re: LORI GOLDSTEIN STRIPED TOP

Not at all...quite the opposite. Pick one size down and give it a try, if you like! I just washed and dried it in my machines and it came out perfectly!

Frequent Contributor

Why did you bother to watch? There are many choices of styles and cuts with their talented designers.on QVC...no need to be rude

Frequent Contributor

Oh, gosh! Not at all! I've been sending every Denim and Co back recently...horrible fabric...super thick, or spongy...yuck. You must feel this awesome fabric and see how great the satin side panel is. It completely hides my plus sized tummy. Size down one size. It's like smoke and mirrors and her colors are divine.

Frequent Contributor

I'tm sorry you feel that way cuz she is my favorite on QVC. Just curious, why do you both to watch "all her shows" if you already know you'll hate them?

You know how fashion magazines and runway shows have crazy styles that we normal folks would never wear? think of Lori that way...she pushes the boundaries and it's how she loves to dress....I just pick and choose and often don't layer cuz I'm usually too warm...

In the last few days, she offered some nice straight shaped t-shirts, maybe those would work for you as a first step?

Frequent Contributor

tt's so much better than the photo. I almost passed on it, too....but the way it's shaped is genius! Really! I never wear stripes and this is perfect in 1x for me...feels fantastic on, too.....I do recommend that you go down one size, though