Highlighted
Honored Contributor

LOL snooki is coming to hsn....perfume, handbags, sunglasses, etc....

Here is the press release:

Known for her larger than life personality and her time on MTV’s #1 series “The Jersey Shore,” Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi joins HSN to launch her signature perfume called “Snooki” by Nicole Polizzi” and debut her new line that includes slippers, handbags, sunglasses and even a version of her beloved stuffed “Crocodilly,” just in time for the holidays.

“I can’t wait to appear on HSN and Snookifiy it! You will be able to buy my signature fragrance, slippers, sunglasses and you can even get your own Crocodilly!” said Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi. “They will make great gifts and I know the two hour event will be so much fun… be sure you tune in!”

The fragrance, “Snooki” by Nicole Polizzi, is a 3.3 Fl bottle and comes with an animal print black and pink tote. The line showcases various styles of sunglasses ranging from $20.00 to $30.00; Handbags from $34.99 to $69.00; Crocodilly from $19.90 to $34.90 and finally “Sneaker” slippers at $29.00.

http://homeshoppingista.wordpress.com/2011/10/26/jersey-shore-meatball-snooki-bringing-her-collectio...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein