Honored Contributor

I like her clothing too.  I have a few of tops and one legging which I like very much.  I don't have any trouble with her sizing.  So far none of my tops and pilled.  And I wear this a lot.  Her colors was what I was attracted too.  They are really amazing.  The best by far on QVC. 

Honored Contributor
The LOGO "layers" reminds me of when my son was away at college. He would put 2 layers of fitted sheets on his bed. He explained that when the top layer got dirty, he would simply peel it off, and a clean layer was below it. Maybe this is what Lori G. had in mind with her tops, lol.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@kzjohnson wrote:
On 3/9/2015 Junebug54 said:

I have never purchased anything LOGO. I don't really the look BUT I will say that Lori is one of the best (if not THE best) vendors. She is a pleasure to watch. She is so genuine. Maybe I should try one of her tops.

A202259 is by far the best top to start with. I've been purchasing her clothing for over 4 years now and this is still my most favorite. Wears incredibly wear, takes "abuse" in the washer and dryer, never pills, and is super flattering.

LOGO by Lori Goldstein V-neck Tee with 3/4 Sleeves and Pocket Detail - A202259

This is my favorite of her tops.  It used to be $39 and now it's $44.  I have at least a half dozen in black as well as a few other colors.  I also have many of her other tops, but this original one remains my favorite.

I have found her products do pill over time so I am extra careful about washing them on gentle and hanging them to dry.  Some pieces pill worse than others.

I have far too many of these...11all in different colors.  Many of my colors aren't even offered any more.  Perhaps I do need an intervention!  But I've mentioned many times that I don't special care for these at all.  Throw in the washer with similar colors on normal wash and toss into the dryer, high heat.  I have one of these that's been "abused" like this for nearly 4 years. No pilling and it still looks good.  My experience is that many of her pieces wear remarkably well.

I will admit I do not like the LOGO Lounge.  Not a fan of the cuts and the pilling is very obvious.

Honored Contributor

Lookie!!! Woman Happy A brand new forum for LOGO fans!! Please bookmark it! Smiley Happy

LOGO Forum

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@kzjohnson wrote:
On 3/9/2015 Junebug54 said:

I have never purchased anything LOGO. I don't really the look BUT I will say that Lori is one of the best (if not THE best) vendors. She is a pleasure to watch. She is so genuine. Maybe I should try one of her tops.

A202259 is by far the best top to start with. I've been purchasing her clothing for over 4 years now and this is still my most favorite. Wears incredibly wear, takes "abuse" in the washer and dryer, never pills, and is super flattering.

LOGO by Lori Goldstein V-neck Tee with 3/4 Sleeves and Pocket Detail - A202259

This is my favorite of her tops.  It used to be $39 and now it's $44.  I have at least a half dozen in black as well as a few other colors.  I also have many of her other tops, but this original one remains my favorite.

I have found her products do pill over time so I am extra careful about washing them on gentle and hanging them to dry.  Some pieces pill worse than others.

I have far too many of these...11all in different colors.  Many of my colors aren't even offered any more.  Perhaps I do need an intervention!  But I've mentioned many times that I don't special care for these at all.  Throw in the washer with similar colors on normal wash and toss into the dryer, high heat.  I have one of these that's been "abused" like this for nearly 4 years. No pilling and it still looks good.  My experience is that many of her pieces wear remarkably well.

I will admit I do not like the LOGO Lounge.  Not a fan of the cuts and the pilling is very obvious.

I agree.  And the Layers line is very thin because it is made for layering.  Since I only wear one top at a time, I find them too thin to wear on their own.  

New Contributor

I own a few of her tops and they are very overpriced. The few I own are cute but they don't hold up that well and for that price they should last a couple of years. Some are made well and some are very cheaply made. The material is super thin but the price is sky high. I think QVC should charge a lot less for Logo. Disappointed in QVC for continually overcharging on Logo.

New Contributor

Agree. Lori seems very nice but the clothes are not. Purchased several tops and found the material to look cheap.  Off to Goodwill!

Esteemed Contributor

I was scanning her items this morning (looking for 'as is' items!) and I came across a new lunchtime special. A261094  Check it  out! It's a cute short sleeved top.

Regular Contributor

I have this top in 3 colors and love it. I bought them almost 3 years ago and they still look great. I just wash with my other clothes and put in the dryer on a medium/high setting. I think the neck line is very flattering. I would love to get it in more colors but saw the price increase and have been waiting for maybe a buy more save more. 

I do agree that they really over layer and a lot of things that they think go together just don't in my opinion. At most I would layer 3 things (tank, top, cardigan).

Trusted Contributor

I purchase several of Lori"s tops. I personally like this style. however the thing I like most is LORI!She appears genuine Would love to have her as a personal friend..Good for her She has worked and is successful. Thoroughly enjoy her program on Monday nights. Wish host would stop running around. Let Lori TALK. Not interested in host's op. Host is just a salesperson.