Honored Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

I am not a LOGO person, I think I have one other LOGO piece in my closet.  Most of it does not appeal to me in the least.  But this one, I think I like.  I can't figure out if the neutral animal print has a black background - I hope it does because I'm thinking I could wear it as a jacket over a sleeveless LBD I have in my closet.  I can also see me wearing it with jeans and a turtleneck.  I wear a size small and am an apple shape, so I think this will camouflage my belly and back fat. 

@Suzeecat   As Rochelle S said, I think the background is very dark brown.  That's what it shows on my monitor on  the leopard being modeled on the Q home page. 

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee   Nothing like a LOGO post to get a reply.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus   What I wrote was correct though.  I though it odd to see all your negative comments about the line when you've found something you liked in it and were quite complimentary towards it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus   What I wrote was correct though.  I though it odd to see all your negative comments about the line when you've found something you liked in it and were quite complimentary towards it.

@Pearlee   One item quite a long time ago does not a love affair with the line make.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Pearlee   One item quite a long time ago does not a love affair with the line make.

I never alluded to a "love affair" with the line.  I guess I just didn't expect you to be on the bashing bandwagon again after you made complimentary remarks about what you received.  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee   Have a nice weekend.

Respected Contributor

If prices were lower I would buy more...that simple.  But for what you get, they are definitley overpriced!  The few pieces I have were on clearance or "as is".  I cannot justify paying full price for her clothing.  But I do love the colors and SOME of her styles.  Some have way too much fabric.

Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
I like it. Since I dress to please myself, I don’t really care what you think.

@RollTide2008 Yes you do or you wouldn't feel the need to respond.

Occasional Visitor

Hideous, hideous and more hideous. I'm with you I don't get it.

The way they layer multiple ugly tops on top of each other looks like the bag lady edition. 

Regular Contributor

I agree completely!  Bag lady back on air!! Just horrible ! It looks terrible on the cutest smallest.  models, so how could it look good on a larger person. I can’t imagine how anyone who has any sense of style would buy these clothes` she sure pulled the wool over who make decisions at QVC!! And laughing all the way to the bank!