Esteemed Contributor

I think everything is going up in price at QVC due to the lower shipping charges outrageous.

Super Contributor

I think that all the gushing she does over her "designs" (WHAT designs? They all look pretty much the same) and fabriCATION and how AMAZING everything is comes across as phoney baloney.

And that's aside from the fact that no one on her shows looks really great in her things, and some look worse than others. It might help if she didn't insist on layering 3 and 4 pieces. The models just end up looking weighed down and top heavy.

And nevermind the prices. Ridiculous!!!

Honored Contributor

I used to seek out this style of clothing long before Lori came on the scene. Regarding her line: I am annoyed at the huge price increases in her tops. The original T (V-neck, three quarter sleeve) has gone up at least $10 since it first came to the Q. I also think the quality has slipped a bit; the new stuff doesn't hold up as well as the old stuff. And finally, she is her own worst enemy in presenting her line. Both Lori and the hosts wear the clothing in sizes that are too small for them. This "look" is not a "look" when you're wearing it too small. Also, the layering has gone beyond ridiculous. Who would wear four of these items at once? No one.

Super Contributor

I have one top of hers, the original v neck 3/4 sleeve top and there is absolutely nothing special about it. She raves about her fabriCATION but this top is the same stuff you can find all over the place for a lot less money.

Super Contributor

With the warmer months coming (downright HOT in many places) I can't imagine anyone wanting to wear 2 of these tops together, nevermind 4.

I have been tempted by one or two of her sleeveless tanks (which I would just wear alone), but the prices are just so absurd that I pass.

Super Contributor

I don't understand the selling tactic of telling you that you can sleep in it and then just get up and go!

Who does that? Except maybe a co-ed late for early morning class!

Honored Contributor
On 3/10/2015 baker said:

seaside shopper I think the LOGO lifestyle is one that is very relaxed and comfort is the main focus. Maybe the woman who wears LOGO is retired or works from home or is in a working situation where you don't need to look professional.

ITA about the relaxed and casual - but here's another thought: DD, in her twenties, loves LOGO and wears it to work all of the time. She works in a financial office where they are required to dress professionally. She is petite and pulls it off. But she doesn't layer like crazy - usually wears a LOGO top or another one with one of Lori's cardigans (most of the time black) and black pants. She LOVES jewelry and knows how to wear it to accent her outfits. I know I'm a "tad" prejudiced. . . but she always looks so cute!

I posted in another thread that I wore her cardigan and matching top underneath to a Valentine's dinner at a nice restaurant. I dressed it up with jewelry and did not look casual at all! I also have worn her cardigans to meetings with another top underneath and have felt I looked fine - maybe not classic, but certainly not too casual.

But neither one of us layers the way Lori does, although that's fine for most people. Smile

Here is the cardigan I have and wear a lot. I have it in red:

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Cardigan with Chiffon Details

Highlighted
Super Contributor
On 3/11/2015 beach-mom said:
On 3/10/2015 baker said:

seaside shopper I think the LOGO lifestyle is one that is very relaxed and comfort is the main focus. Maybe the woman who wears LOGO is retired or works from home or is in a working situation where you don't need to look professional.

ITA about the relaxed and casual - but here's another thought: DD, in her twenties, loves LOGO and wears it to work all of the time. She works in a financial office where they are required to dress professionally. She is petite and pulls it off. But she doesn't layer like crazy - usually wears a LOGO top or another one with one of Lori's cardigans (most of the time black) and black pants. She LOVES jewelry and knows how to wear it to accent her outfits. I know I'm a "tad" prejudiced. . . but she always looks so cute!

I posted in another thread that I wore her cardigan and matching top underneath to a Valentine's dinner at a nice restaurant. I dressed it up with jewelry and did not look casual at all! I also have worn her cardigans to meetings with another top underneath and have felt I looked fine - maybe not classic, but certainly not too casual.

But neither one of us layers the way Lori does, although that's fine for most people. Smile

Here is the cardigan I have and wear a lot. I have it in red:

LOGO by Lori Goldstein Knit Cardigan with Chiffon Details

After I just trashed LG, I have to say that this is a very pretty top and is one that I have considered buying. And I would wear it just like this, with some jewelry (NO layering!!).

The color is gorgeous, too.

Honored Contributor
On 3/10/2015 kjohnson said:
On 3/9/2015 Junebug54 said:

I have never purchased anything LOGO. I don't really the look BUT I will say that Lori is one of the best (if not THE best) vendors. She is a pleasure to watch. She is so genuine. Maybe I should try one of her tops.

A202259 is by far the best top to start with. I've been purchasing her clothing for over 4 years now and this is still my most favorite. Wears incredibly wear, takes "abuse" in the washer and dryer, never pills, and is super flattering.

LOGO by Lori Goldstein V-neck Tee with 3/4 Sleeves and Pocket Detail - A202259

Simple. Take the stupid pockets off and it would be a nice style.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Trusted Contributor

One of the QVC vendors I most enjoy watching! Love Lori's enthusiasm and her playful, experimental sense of fashion. Some of the LOGO ensembles I like, some not as much.......but the show and the creativity are always a pleasure to watch. I tune in for Lori whenever I can.