Respected Contributor

Not buying but have it on in the background.

Gotta say...That Amy can sell most things as she looks cute in mostly everything. On one hand I look at the boyfriend patched jeans and think "Scarecrow" but on the other, it looks adorable on her, and I kinda like them.

Honored Contributor

So glad you mentioned LOGO is on .... I was tuned into another channel.

I love those alabaster patched jeans.  But would not spend that much on "novelty pants." 

I just received an order of cotton patches ...  going to attempt to make pair with some white D&Co jeans I was going to donate because they are now a bit too big.  Not many places I can wear pants with patches.

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I love those alabaster patched jeans.  But would not spend that much on "novelty pants." 

I just received an order of cotton patches ...  going to attempt to make pair with some white D&Co jeans I was going to donate because they are now a bit too big.  Not many places I can wear pants with patches.

Great idea~you should do that and I agree. Luckily I can't be tempted I think they're out of my size already. 

I have 3 pair of light wash bf jeans, and often thought I could make one "novelty" on my own at some point. I don't have alabaster color, but that's ok by me...I too don't want to spend that on a whim.

Btw tho', in case anyone does feel like splurging tonight...I checked Rakuten today for other reasons and QVC has 15% off, which is high for Rakuten and rare. Just fyi.

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO tonight with Amy..

[ Edited ]

@amyb I'm using that Rakuten rebate as an excuse to shop!  LOL

I agree with you about Amy.  She is the only host that I have ordered total outfits of items she has modeled.  And we have nothing in common figure wise but being short.  One of the things I ordered that she had on one night was the shadow patch jeans and a white Logo t-shirt.  Those jeans are perhaps the most comfortable jeans I have.  

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

@ALRATIBA   Great idea!

Honored Contributor

I like the patched jeans, too.  I already have an off-white pair and a denim pair...other brands, so don't need more.  If you buy them, enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Re: Patches.............Cotton, and are they iron-on?

Any patch suggestions, and where to purchase, etc. would be appreciated by me and maybe others.

Thanks for this idea!  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY 

Amazon has a fairly good variety of pre-cut cotton and denim patches.  Price is reasonable.

The have both the iron-on and the kind that have to be sewn.  And, they have fusable tape for the ones that are not iron-on.

The iron-on patches have tendency to separate around the edges after a few washings - so a row of sttches should be added around the edge of the patch.

Also - you can find patches at craft/fabric stores such as:

Michaels dot com

Joann dot com 

-------------------------------------------------------------

@ROMARY wrote:

Re: Patches.............Cotton, and are they iron-on?

Any patch suggestions, and where to purchase, etc. would be appreciated by me and maybe others.

Thanks for this idea!  

Respected Contributor
I have those jeans in gray. In person, they don’t look like scarecrow pants at all.