Valued Contributor

LOGO seems to be more expensive

I was looking at the LOGO tanks and they seem to have increased over last year. One tank last year was about $29.00 and now it is about $34.00. Many of her pieces seem more expensive. What do you think?

Valued Contributor

Re: LOGO seems to be more expensive

Her rayon/span fabric is worth it to me. I just received a similar style top in cotton/span, and it just doesn't feel as nice. LOGO drapes so nicely. It's a little more expensive, but it's worth it to me. I am slowly building a nice collection. The rayon/span is my favorite fabric to wear- SO SOFT...

Frequent Contributor

Her Items are very expensive & they wrinkle Easley .....Susan Gravers Items are getting very high too...$45.00 for a tank top!! I don't think so...I do love her designer though!...
Honored Contributor

On 2/9/2015 Mtnbikegirl said:

Her rayon/span fabric is worth it to me. I just received a similar style top in cotton/span, and it just doesn't feel as nice. LOGO drapes so nicely. It's a little more expensive, but it's worth it to me. I am slowly building a nice collection. The rayon/span is my favorite fabric to wear- SO SOFT...

I like a lot of her items, and they do drape far nicer than other "off brands". Every time I see a Logo-style top at other retail stores that are less expensive, they just don't fit the same, they are shorter, and they don't drape well. That being said, Logo prices are becoming very high. I am noticing her bringing in more and more tops close to $70. With s/h and tax, they can be almost $80. I am looking for fewer rayon/spandex ones as I have many in my closet already. I'm looking for more cotton/modal blends now. I saw one yesterday that I liked in the product review, but it sold out. I do think it was rayon/spandex, but it was a gorgeous print.

Boutique-style tops that are a bit similar are more expensive, but I'd not really be buying them either right now. I'm focusing on a few Logo if it's the right blend and more lululemon as I seem to wear those items when I'm not working. I have enough work clothes to last me 10 lifetimes, LOL.{#emotions_dlg.scared}

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Frequent Contributor

I agree, but have also seen an increase in clothing prices across the board. It seems like it's everywhere, not just QVC. I have read the price of cotton, for instance, is at an all time high. I wonder if the price of manufacturing is going up too? Logo is easily my favorite brand on QVC. I'm still buying, but I definitely think twice before hitting the speed buy button.

Valued Contributor

Agree!

Logo Layers $$$ have skyrocketed. I wanted another tank (have 2 @ $29 ea.), but will not pay the higher price for the same garment! Just purchased a cardigan (lounge wear fabric) and the quality wasn't up-to-par as another style I purchased. Sadly, I think my LOGO days are coming to an end .... but I love to watch her shows.

Super Contributor

I just bought a LOGO top and a cardigan - each under $60. A similar rayon top at Soft Surroundings is $89 and has better color choices. No similar cardigans ... but a rayon cardigan, solid color, with fringe is $125 at SS. But SS has higher shipping.

A similar cardigan at Chico's is $109 and a similar rayon top is $69 - I get free Passport Shipping and I have coupons.

So - for me, the prices aren't out of line.

Valued Contributor

LOGO is one saggy, baggy, sloppy mess.

Frequent Contributor

I think the price is okay compared to what I've seen at retail outlets. The issue I have with LOGO is that everything is so boring and frumpy looking.

Esteemed Contributor

Christine said it....................Perfectly! LOL

(looks like rags)