Super Contributor

LOGO petites- any exp with this cardigan?

Hi all, I love this cardigan and ordered it in the regular because it doesn't come in petites. Trying to decide if I should hold off in case it ever comes in petites. which would be so much more flattering....or if I should just settle for the regular.

Any advice? I haven't shopped much for clothes on QVC before. Do their popular styles eventually come out in petites? Or has any petite poster here tried this and what did you think if you did? Thanks so much!

http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/24/a239724.logo cardigan chiffon trim lori goldstein001?$uslarge$

Super Contributor

Re: LOGO petites- any exp with this cardigan?

I got this same one. I am 5'0". I like it, though I, too, wish it comes in petite. Even though this is long (27.5 inches), it's better than the other that are 30 inches. Good grief.....

ETA: Some styles do come in petites (eventually.....hopefully....) Smiley Surprised)

Super Contributor

Re: LOGO petites- any exp with this cardigan?

Thanks very much for your input, susan-ca...that really helps, and I hadn't realized that the length is actually shorter than for her other regulars. No wonder it doesn't look too bad even as is. I'll keep it- REALLY hope Lori brings out more styles in petites.

btw, I love your tag line! Keats said something similar in the realm of poetry, and called it "negative capability" & i really value it myself.