Occasional Contributor

Re: LOGO my new Go-To Favorite

On 5/20/2014 okiebug said:

Really enjoy such a positive thread about LOGO! I'm one that needs Logo Intervention, too - LOL!! I got 2 tops yesterday that are the tank/tunic sets, so actually 4 pieces, a vest and top are on the UPS truck for delivery today and 3 more have been shipped. I managed to catch 2 on lunchtime specials in the last couple of weeks and one that I have been on waitlist forever finally shipped.

I was happy to pull out the rest of my summer LOGO pieces - most actually stayed in my closet all winter and I just layered them under cardigans. I ordered her top with the chiffon hem and beading to wear with a maxi skirt to a wedding. I wear LOGO almost daily.

I'm beyond intervention, okiebug! I have about 90 LOGO tops, plus several leggings. Love to layer them -- even in the Las Vegas summer heat -- because each layer acts as insulation, similar to layers you wear when skiing. I'm 74, but am tall and slender, so I haven't encountered some of the proportion problems that shorter women might.

Occasional Contributor

On 5/21/2014 winamac1 said:
On 5/21/2014 susan_ca said:
On 5/20/2014 okiebug said:

Really enjoy such a positive thread about LOGO! I'm one that needs Logo Intervention, too - LOL!! I got 2 tops yesterday that are the tank/tunic sets, so actually 4 pieces, a vest and top are on the UPS truck for delivery today and 3 more have been shipped. I managed to catch 2 on lunchtime specials in the last couple of weeks and one that I have been on waitlist forever finally shipped.

I was happy to pull out the rest of my summer LOGO pieces - most actually stayed in my closet all winter and I just layered them under cardigans. I ordered her top with the chiffon hem and beading to wear with a maxi skirt to a wedding. I wear LOGO almost daily.

I have about 10 LOGOs coming. {{ runs to corner.....or closet.... lol....}}

Wink Hi Susan. I bet I have 35 of her tops now! I'm out of control, LOL!{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Hi, ladies. I have you all beat (so far). I have about 90 of Lori's tops/tanks/cardis/vests, as well as several of her leggings. Love the freedom of being able to pull out different pieces and layer them in new ways. Currently, I have them hanging in sections by color, but I'm thinking it may work better if I hang by type of top -- vests together, etc. At least, that way I can find the piece I'm looking for and then choose the color. I really need to stop watching her shows. I end up buying at least 2 of something every time.

Respected Contributor

What a refreshing change to read good remarks.Smiley Happy. I don't gave a lot of pieces, but I love the first t shirts. I must have 4 of them send grab them often .
Super Contributor

As A fitness professional who specializes in yoga/pilates I soo agree this line is so soft elegant and cutting edge for fitness and movement I adore it I am hoping she gets a weekly show keep asking for it with customer service they may hear us

Super Contributor

OP, you stated so many of the same things I feel about this line . A year ago , I wouldn't have thought I'd like the designs , but I did after a failed first attempt . My second choice was better suited for me & I'm now delighted with the line . I have a tank & outer layer piece . My first order of leggings just arrived yesterday ; can't wait to try them on . I ordered two sizes , trying to determine what size I will be in this line . I'm very happy with the freeform , carefree , flowing designs ......and the comfort & femininity of the tops ! I hope she has pretty prints in her future plans . Anyway , I'm also learning what styles suit me best , especially being a "baby-boomer " . Imo, whatever your age , you can make it look appropriate for your age group . It's a whole new direction for me in fashion & I'm very pleased & excited about it ! Thanks for sharing & take care . Smiley Happy