Occasional Contributor

Is there anything in the LOGO line that works for someone who is petite?  Everything looks like it's made for someone at least 5'5" or taller.  I guess this just isn't a line for this short lady.  Maybe it's a good thing, prices are a bit too high for me anyway.

Honored Contributor

This probably should be moved to Fashion or I think there's a forum specific for LOGO under the oldr My favorite Brand.

Valued Contributor

i always said i would never wear leggings but now it is my new favortie thing. I love lori leggings they are good quality for the price. her tops are pricy so I do not buy them unless they are on sale. I am 5.4 inches and love those legging. 

Esteemed Contributor

@mnrlc wrote:

Is there anything in the LOGO line that works for someone who is petite?  Everything looks like it's made for someone at least 5'5" or taller.  I guess this just isn't a line for this short lady.  Maybe it's a good thing, prices are a bit too high for me anyway.

I am 5'2" and wear a good number of pieces, stay away from the rayon/span.

Honored Contributor

I'm about 5'5" and a lot of LOGO is too short for me.

I don't think it's a person's height only - but also the length of their torso.  I have a long torso - and need longer tops.

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO line way too long

[ Edited ]

@mnrlc wrote:

Doubtful I will be buying any more LOGO.  I saw everything I bought modeled on Sharon Faetsch, put it on wait list, and when it was highly discounted, would buy it.  The colors and designs are beautiful.  However, I've had to hem every one of them.  Maybe because Sharon was wearing very high heels, they looked better on her as is.  But I am done hemming -- that goes for every brand!

I do enjoy what I have -- some lovely tops and 4 or 5 sweaters.  I bought A283043, which is sold out, in 3 colors.  They are beautiful waffle knit sweaters that I'm happy to have and the length is the same as an Eileen Fisher petite, so they work well.  But I think I'm done.  

ETA: Needless to say, what I have is older merchandise.  It was on sale when Sharon was still here and she's been gone for a while.  

Honored Contributor

@Tadaki wrote:

@mnrlc wrote:

Doubtful I will be buying any more LOGO.  I saw everything I bought modeled on Sharon Faetsch, put it on wait list, and when it was highly discounted, would buy it.  The colors and designs are beautiful.  However, I've had to hem every one of them.  Maybe because Sharon was wearing very high heels, they looked better on her as is.  But I am done hemming -- that goes for every brand!

I do enjoy what I have -- some lovely tops and 4 or 5 sweaters.  I bought A283043, which is sold out, in 3 colors.  They are beautiful waffle knit sweaters that I'm happy to have and the length is the same as an Eileen Fisher petite, so they work well.  But I think I'm done.  

@Tadaki   I think you meant "wish list"?

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO line way too long

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee Thank you! Yes, wish list.  I guess I think I'm at the library!

Honored Contributor

@Tadaki wrote:

@Pearlee Thank you! Yes, wish list.  I guess I think I'm at the library!

@Tadaki  LOL!  I am at the library!

Honored Contributor

I don't buy her tops, but her boyfriend jeans and her bottoms in general are very well made, high quality and the fit is spot on for me and I'm 5ft3. Taleah the model is 5ft2 or so and if you like the clothes on her and are built like her maybe the clothes will work.