Respected Contributor
On 1/18/2015 brii said:

I would never compare EF to LOGO

I would not either. It is like trying to compare a BMW and a Yugo. They are both cars, but the similarity ends there.

Super Contributor
On 1/18/2015 Favorite Son said:
On 1/18/2015 brii said:

I would never compare EF to LOGO

I would not either. It is like trying to compare a BMW and a Yugo. They are both cars, but the similarity ends there.

LOGO is comparable to Soft Surroundings with SS fabrics having a bit more substance ... not much, just a bit.

BUT - SS has necklines that I like that LOGO doesn't have. And, sometimes, SS color choices are better. Worth a few extra dollars to get exactly what I want.

Super Contributor

Similar in style, yes but different fabrics and not the same emphasis on layering probably due to the weight of EF's fabrics. Would never pay $150 to 200 for a casual top. Not even if I had money to burn. I tire of things rather quickly and prefer clothing I won't feel guilty about tossing after a year or two. That's the great thing about fashion in the U.S. today. You can get most any look for any price and look pulled together and stylish if you make the effort. And no one I know is feeling the material of my clothing nor reading the tags!

Valued Contributor
Hi & Welcome, Montecarlo, I agree that LOGO has that same *sensibilty* as EF--or idea behind it--layering, ease of wear, etc., I don't really equate it with EF. I adore EF clothes and have some pieces in my wardrobe that I wear frequently. I find most of my Eaf stuff at Bloomingdales, on sale. I find that their regular priced items have become sky-high in recent years. I'll pick up a sweater and look at price & it will be $350!! This is a lot for me, unless it is on sale.
Respected Contributor
On 1/17/2015 Montecarlo said: I just discovered LOGO a few months ago. It seems to be an imitation of original Eillen F. My wardrobe is 98% EF so I know what I am talking about. The styles are similar but the fabric quality does not touch EF with a 10 foot pole. Chic layering pieces but NOT Eileen Fisher. Check out the EF website

Where do you gals find the best pricing for EF?

Valued Contributor
Love EF, and usually purchase at Nordy's during the yearly fall sale, best prices. I like some LOGO, and for the price, they are fine. No comparison, but big price dif! Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I love some of Logo tops. I have a few styles in assorted colors.

I don't think Lori has put her brand in a running with EF at all. Eileen Fisher is mostly made in the USA (none of Lori's stuff is), also EF has a commitment to sustainability and fair trade, which Lori has not made a commitment to. I doubt any fashions from QVC would fit into that category. Many of Eileen Fishers clothing lasts for years and years. Some is hand woven. With Eileen Fisher it is basic, simple style with unique styling, her fabric is her trademark.

Lori has unique styling IMO, serves a definite purpose in fashion. She sure fills a void in the QVC fashion line up. I wish her quality was like EF, and I wish her clothing was made in the USA...but..it would restrict her line for many, many people.

The pricing of all clothing has risen sharply the last 2 years. Lori's is no exception. Although I may spend 150 + for an EF top, Lori's tops are sort of at the top tier for what you get.