Esteemed Contributor

I was shopping in a thrift store last week. Saw a LOGO top that was featured on last Monday's show for $74.00 + shipping. It was $3.00.

I left it there.

Esteemed Contributor

Logo Lovers - Enjoy your new fashions!  

Logo Haters - pass on bye.

Esteemed Contributor

@AZNANA01  Welcome to the Boards!  You may not be aware of this, but people write exactly what you wrote all the time.  It is not a new or interesting statement.

QVC sells the stuff because people like it and buy it.

I buy a lot of Logo.

When people stop buying it, they will stop selling it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO gone crazy

[ Edited ]

@queendiva wrote:

I was shopping in a thrift store last week. Saw a LOGO top that was featured on last Monday's show for $74.00 + shipping. It was $3.00.

I left it there.

I see her items in thrift stores all the time. The tops are either $3 or $5. I ALWAYS pass. The material she uses looks CHEAP and the prints are HIDEOUS.

Trusted Contributor

The patriotic ouffit was a LOL! The price was $130 + tax and shipping for both pieces - RIDICULOUS. It was one of the WORST items I've ever seen.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@AZNANA01   Unless you're personal friends with Lori, its doubtful she designed just for you so it really doesn't matter if you like it or not.

There are many women who enjoy pattern and a play of colors. If you're one of the conservative types who don't, try another line or source.  There are plenty of us lining up to buy Logo.

☝️100%

Honored Contributor

@PatsyZ   Running out??? I don't it - her design team she absolutely raves about are the kings & queens of tye dye!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It's amazing to count the number of items there are in one of the logo 2hr shows. And if not a tye dye, there are a few solid color fabrics LG slips in. 

Layer the stuff on, it all goes. I think LG continues to live in the 1970s with her stuff. That's what I see with her stuff. At one point Amy had on no fewer than 4 layers on, none of it matched. It's just necessary for me to turn the channel.

Honored Contributor

@Roni18 wrote:

I am very happy with all of my LOGO purchases.  Her items fit me and I get compliments almost every time I wear them.  Obviously, plenty of other people like them too or she wouldn't still be on.  

@Roni18 I am as well.  I love her jeans they fit great  along with her jackets.  I have some tops that are prints and wear them with something solid.  People think they have to wear it the way it is being presented.  I always get compliments when I wear something from her line. 

Valued Contributor

I have some Logo from previous years, mostly the mesh cardis, some solid dresses and some french terry cardis I've found on ebay, poshmark, etc.  The stuff this year is absolutely dreadful.  The line has declined so much, I can't imagine wearing any of it.  I could not believe what I was seeing yesterday with that red white and blue outfit, gee, that was soooooooo bad.  It truly was laughable, if I were Lori I would be embarassed by that.

Super Contributor

@sunsetbeach wrote:

I have some Logo from previous years, mostly the mesh cardis, some solid dresses and some french terry cardis I've found on ebay, poshmark, etc.  The stuff this year is absolutely dreadful.  The line has declined so much, I can't imagine wearing any of it.  I could not believe what I was seeing yesterday with that red white and blue outfit, gee, that was soooooooo bad.  It truly was laughable, if I were Lori I would be embarassed by that.

That red/white/blue outfit was just dreadful, I can't imagine anyone wearing that.

I too have a lot of logo from previous years.  I loved her french terry cardigans and twin sets. Her colors were more muted and pretty, and patterns were tasteful.  Now everything is tie-dyed and neon.

I also bought some older things from Poshmark recently. It's sad that Lori seems to have retired from actually designing her line.  Her website is pretty much a dead link and ironically shows items from years ago when her designs were better.