Highlighted
Contributor

I have been buying lots of LOGO for years and always the same size 1X but in the past 6 months or so the fit is all over the place.  What gives?  I should reorder in an XL but I am afraid that will end up being too small or is no longer available in XL.  Am I the only person who has been having this kind of trouble with LOGO

Honored Contributor

@debbear 

Have you compared the garment measurements (click here measurements) of recent items against your earlier purchases?

I don't like my clothes to fit as closely as they do on Lori, the hosts, or the models - so everything I've ordered has been what I consider a proper fit.  

There's also the difference in fit / sizing between woven fabrics and knit fabrics.  I allow for my preferred wearing ease when checking garment measurements.

Respected Contributor

@debbear wrote:

I have been buying lots of LOGO for years and always the same size 1X but in the past 6 months or so the fit is all over the place.  What gives?  I should reorder in an XL but I am afraid that will end up being too small or is no longer available in XL.  Am I the only person who has been having this kind of trouble with LOGO

I also have been buying logo for years and I will only buy one if I can see the dimensions on the "click here" in the description.

That is where the actual measurements for each size and they are always different even though they are the same size.  Something else that makes a difference in her tops are the ones that have some stretch in the fabric (rayon/span) versus those that do not have stretch like many of the modal ones.

Because of that I wear either a medium or a large top.

Valued Contributor

I have ordered way more than I should have of LOGO considering they are really too long for me.... going back several years. I have found the fit is all over the place going way back. I don't order from them anymore partly because of that and partly because I stopped fooling myself that I would have the garment hemmed.