Respected Contributor

LOGO by Lori Goldstein 5-Pocket Girlfriend Jean

They showed these last Friday and I got them yesterday.  I love them!  they fit so perfectly that I am shocked!  So happy I decided to buy them!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO by Lori Goldstein 5-Pocket Girlfriend Jean

@Sunnycorle wrote:

They showed these last Friday and I got them yesterday.  I love them!  they fit so perfectly that I am shocked!  So happy I decided to buy them!

@Sunnycorle  LisaB, Do you have the item number? I just looked at all her jeans and can't find any with the word Girlfriend in them. Boyfriend yes but not Girlfriend. I put Logo 5 pocket girlfriend jean in the searchbar but NADA. 

Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@shaggygirl 

I think it’s these

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-5-Pocket-Straight-Jean-w-Rolled-Cuff.product.A347489.html

@Hippiified  Thank You! I like to have a look when someone loves their new jeans. There are eleventy billion pairs in the world so when a pair works for someone I cross my fingers & hope. In this case, I can see they won't do it for me.

Respected Contributor

@shaggygirl 

You’re welcome! Sorry they won’t work for you.

Honored Contributor

I am aways looking for a good fitting pair of jeans...I have the L. Felt A301662 jean...size 12 - it is a tad big, I need to have the waist taken in...but otherwise I do like the jean.  I Iooked at what the OP purchased....holy smokes, I would need to go up several sizes in order to fit into these jeans.....sizing is all over the place. 

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs 

Yes, it does seem that different brands have different sizing.  I check the garment measurements always, because many jeans are too big in the waist for me. It’s just a number. It’s more important to get the right fit.❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I am aways looking for a good fitting pair of jeans...I have the L. Felt A301662 jean...size 12 - it is a tad big, I need to have the waist taken in...but otherwise I do like the jean.  I Iooked at what the OP purchased....holy smokes, I would need to go up several sizes in order to fit into these jeans.....sizing is all over the place. 

@Mom2Dogs  

Aha, that's more my speed. Too old for the skinny type jeans. And got a tad chubby since I quit the cigs a couple of years ago. Love those...but I need petite....sigh. I've had luck the last year or so with Lee petites but like those L. Felt ones even better. Thank You!

Honored Contributor

Those are cute!

I've been eyeing these Logo cropped embriodered boyfriend A301232 jeans for a long time...they are now on sale and I ordered them the other day...hope they are as nice in person!

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I don't think you would. These surprised me!!! I ordered my reg size and was afraid of them being snug at the waist and they are perfect. So excited to wear these this spring