Frequent Contributor

Hi Ladies: I would love your input as to whether LOGO works for plus......if you have found items that a 1x could wear snazzily - would appreciate your recommendations and suggestions.  Thank you! xx Belle

Respected Contributor

If you don't mind possibly paying return shipping if you don't like it, I would say pick out something you think is cute and try it on.  always trust yourself rather than others. That being said, I always want to read reviews on something I am planning to order.

Respected Contributor

I'm a 3X and have a few pieces. Many here will tell LOGO doesn't look good on bigger ladies, but thats not true, as they probably think we can't wear anything unless it's one dark color  from head to toe. I would start by  picking and choosing what may work for you based on height and proportion. I'm longwaisted so I like the long tunics and cardigans that aren't that fussy, and are cut roomy to fit shoulders and bust. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Find something you think looks nice on a model that is close to your figure type and order it.  Maybe a a top and sleeveless tank set.  If you love it, great!  If you don't you can return it no questions asked.  I also agree you should pay attention to the reviews.  I find they are pretty accurate for the most part.

I personally tend to stay away from the thinner fabrics like modal or the rayon/span.  I just don't care for the fabric and the way it looks on me.  You are the best judge of how it will look on your body.  Good luck!

Honored Contributor

I am a plus size and Logo doesn't look good on my body shape.  i have ordered several tops at different times and have had to send them back, not flattering.  However, I wouldn't criticize the designs because they do not look good on me and I will still look and see and try again!  

I think plus sizes should order what they like and if it looks good, great, if not, you can return it . What doesn't look good on some can look good on others.! Enjoy!

Super Contributor

I've never tried it but I will admit I am very curious and will probably end up giving it a shot. I like modal, although chances are good it might not like me Smiley Very Happy

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Honored Contributor

I think it might look good on a tall plus size lady. IMO, it doesn't flatter shorter women with hips and booty.  Some styles might work on a tall apple shape.

I am not too far from the Lancaster QVC Outlet.  Everytime I go, I notice the racks,and racks of LOGO clothing.  I know it wouldn't look good on me.

Honored Contributor

Seems like you are assuming that all 1X women have the exact same body, like clones. That isn't the case.  You know your body type and you know how you like your clothes to fit.  I think if you want to try the line, this is where the return policy works.  Buy a couple of pieces and try them on.  Look at yourself in the mirror, ask a friend.  Then you'll know.  I will say that I bought a few pieces years ago when LOGO first started.  I'm 5"4" and I carry my weight in my booty and thighs.  Back then I was much heavier, I was a 2X.  I got a look at myself in a store window one day and was shocked.  It was a horrible look on me.  It made me look short and squat and visually added 50lbs to my frame.  On the other hand my 5'10" friend with the long lean legs who carries all her weight in her mid section, looks great in LOGO.  She wears that style of top over skinny jeans and leggings and it's a great look on her.  She's either a 1X or 2X.   I'm a L now but I'm still short and bottom heavy, LOGO still isn't the best look for me.

Respected Contributor
I'm a 2x. Logo looks smashing on me.
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree

You're down to a large now? Congratulations!