Respected Contributor

LOGO & Skinnytees - A match made in heaven!

I just received my Chalk LOGO top, A202259, and yes, gulp, it's very sheer.  I put a LOGO tank under it but it is so long and I can still see a lump or two.  The Chalk is a super hint-of-pink color and I don't want to return it!  

Back to the drawing board, then I remembered I just received the twin set TSV with a pink one and put that under my Chalk. Makes ALL the difference. The Skinnytees are the lightest, almost-shaper and under the sheer rayon/spandex LOGO tops they are perfect!  

I will do the same under my other very light-colored LOGO tops  because it also hides a darker color under the bottom half of your top if you are wearing dark pants or leggings. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO & Skinnytees - A match made in heaven!

Same here-I received a Logo striped cardigan (as is-thanks to Pearlie who found it for me) and I tried on my new skinny tees (pink & wine) that I ordered for the first time. My outfit looks fabulous with one or both skinny tees under the cardi . Now I want more skinny tees for when my Logo tanks are too long😀.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LIndaMJ wrote:

Same here-I received a Logo striped cardigan (as is-thanks to Pearlie who found it for me) and I tried on my new skinny tees (pink & wine) that I ordered for the first time. My outfit looks fabulous with one or both skinny tees under the cardi . Now I want more skinny tees for when my Logo tanks are too long😀.

LOL  great outfit!   Hi, @LIndaMJ  With what you save from now on buying LOGO As Is, you can buy more Skinny Tees!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have a couple of SG open front cardigans that work incredibly well with my Skinny Tees.  I hate "bulk" and a tank was ust too much now that the weather is warm.  I was just playing with tanks and tees and put the navy cardigan over a white Skinny Tee.  Bingo!   But that is why Qvc sells Skinny Tees...lol