Honored Contributor

LOGO Woven Silky Jacquard Blouse

Absolutely love this in white ... but sadly sold out.  I would have gladly paid the price!

The other colors are okay .... but none are colors I can or would wear.   

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO Woven Silky Jacquard Blouse

@ALRATIBA  I loved it too and snagged my size in the white looking forward to getting this.  

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA@dulwich

I agree ladies! It was beautiful and wanted the navy! Sold out in my size quick!!

Honored Contributor

BTW - there is a LOGO subforum on this board.

Respected Contributor

That is a beautiful blouse.   I am not necessarily a LOGO fan, but I love Lori's woven blouses in particular.  They are too much for my budget, but I usually cave a few times a year.  In fact, I think I am due, the last LOGO woven I bought was Fall 2018.  Time to treat myself the next time.

Valued Contributor

Too expensive.  Many of her new items cost signifancatly more.  Wonder if it has to do with the tariffs?

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA The white is drop-dead...wonder if she will bring it back.  Maybe I'm better off without it, Laurie recommends dry cleaning...yikes....for a white blouse.  I think the gold is really beautiful also.  If I bought it, I would try hand washing with Dreft ( a tip I picked up from @Pearlee) and hang it up to air dry.  I think I might prefer this color to the white...really rich looking.

Honored Contributor

I don't like ruffle hemlines or lace hemlines.  If Logo offers a straight hemline using cotton and modal or something else, I am in.  I actually bought one of her tops "As Is" to see the quality and it was quite nice and I loved the color.  I can say Lori does offer beautiful, diffferent colors.  However, I will not pay $80 for a top unless it's trimmed in 18K gold. Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

A whice just came back in stock in a 2x, in case anyone is interested.