Respected Contributor

LOGO Wide Leg Jumpsuit - A353102

For those of you of purchased the new Wide Leg Jumpsuit, in Teal, (which I did and love!!), you must look into Isaac's shrug A353201.  I bought it in the Pale Turquoise and it is a PERFECT match! I mean perfect.  I wanted a little something to wear with this jumpsuit in the cooler weather and let me tell you, it looks like Isaac and Lori got together and picked out the perfect color to match this jumpsuit.  I always wear a M and the shrug fit perfectly.  Not too snug, not too big, just pefect.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO Wide Leg Jumpsuit - A353102

I saw that jumpsuit on the model on last nights LOGO show....I thought it did not look good even on the skinny model.  

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I saw that jumpsuit on the model on last nights LOGO show....I thought it did not look good even on the skinny model.  

SeaMaiden:  I was a little reluctant about this but I took a chance and went out of my comfort zone, and it really looks beautiful on.  I am a M, 5'7" and it kind of looks like a midi dress and then when you walk, you can see they are pants.  I asked my DH what he thought and he loved it.   I am also crazy about ditzy patterns, kind of looks a little retro to me.  

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden   The OP is talking about a different jumpsuit than the one on Monday night's show.  Lori has two new jumpsuits I posted about in the LOGO forum as new for May.   The one the OP wrote about is really, really cute (I agree what you wrote about last night's).  Look at the item number and you'll see...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

SeaMaiden:  I was a little reluctant about this but I took a chance and went out of my comfort zone, and it really looks beautiful on.  I am a M, 5'7" and it kind of looks like a midi dress and then when you walk, you can see they are pants.  I asked my DH what he thought and he loved it.   I am also crazy about ditzy patterns, kind of looks a little retro to me.  

@lovesallanimals   She's talking about a different jumpsuit.   I think the one you got is adorable - happy you like it!  I was tempted by it but didn't watch the presentation and my size med. was sold out (although I should check them again....).

I would have gotten the teal which is still sold out in medium.  Now I'm jealous!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@lovesallanimals wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@lovesallanimals   She's talking about a different jumpsuit.   I think the one you got is adorable - happy you like it!  I was tempted by it but didn't watch the presentation and my size med. was sold out (although I should check them again....).

I would have gotten the teal which is still sold out in medium.  Now I'm jealous!  Smiley Happy

@lovesallanimals  @Pearlee   Forgive me for confusing the jumpsuit I saw last night on air with the one in  discussion.  My wrong

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden   An easy mistake.  I was rather surprised that Lori had two different jumpsuits as new items in May.  She's rarely done jumpsuits before over the past ten years.

Respected Contributor

SeaMaiden: No problem, I did see the one you were talking about and agree with you.  I did not like that one either.

Respected Contributor

Pearley:  Keep checking, I am sure they will get them back in stock.   I want another color, so I check every day.

Respected Contributor

WOW that thing is roomy!  It looks like you could put two of yourself in there!