Respected Contributor

I'm not a Logo fan but because this top flares out at the bottom I'm thinking of buying it for my niece who is expecting. I know a lot of expectant moms wear regular tops now, but I was just thinking she might like this one. Does anyone else think this might be a good maternity top ?    I like the blue/black print and the color Lori is wearing.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

I'm not a Logo fan but because this top flares out at the bottom I'm thinking of buying it for my niece who is expecting. I know a lot of expectant moms wear regular tops now, but I was just thinking she might like this one. Does anyone else think this might be a good maternity top ?    I like the blue/black print and the color Lori is wearing.  

I think that's what it looks like. She would probably like it. The color palette is very pretty.

Honored Contributor

Maternity or not......I think she will enjoy it and that pattern is lovely.

Valued Contributor

I may be in the minority here but I don't like anything about LOGO at all.  I am petite and I think I would look absolutely ridiculous in any of these items.

Respected Contributor

I think it would be a perfect maternity top!  I can't tell if that animal print has a black or a chocolate brown background.  Does anyone know?

Respected Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

@Goodie2shoes   I don't think it will be a good maternity top because of the buttons.  When I was expecting, the button shirts don't work as well as non-buttoned shirts as your belly expands.  Plus, the price is way too high.  You can find really nice maternity tops at Motherhood Maternity for under $30.  I bought most of my maternity outfits there. They have a website, too.

Honored Contributor

When I saw this, the first thing I thought of was maternity top.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the feedback, I think she will love it