Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV in Inside Q magazine

@RespectLife wrote:

Would someone mind just describing what it is?

TIA!!!

It's rayon and spandex,  I won't purchase that from her line anymore.  It's a mess trying to iron.  What a disappointment.  I wanted a Logo Lounge that was not expensive, LOL.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Thanks @Pearlee and especially for including the link!!!  So helpful!

I will be interested to see it...I am not much on higher neck lines but like long sleeves.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Thanks @Pearlee and especially for including the link!!!  So helpful!

I will be interested to see it...I am not much on higher neck lines but like long sleeves.

@RespectLife  You are welcome.  Come visit with us in the Logo forum on TSV day!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm on the fence about this one.  I didn't pre-order because I need to see it someone live.  

It would be nice if they included a video in the pre-order info.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I remember seeing this awhile ago and I seem to recall a black print that I liked.  Now I saw it again and I'm not seeing the print I thought I saw.  Are all the choices not showing?

I like the top but I don't need another plain black knit top at all.  In fact I need to put on 10 pounds more than I need another plain black top.  I remember thinking I wanted to see the print during a presentation rather than pre-order but the prints I'm seeing now are blue, a purpley and a brownish and I don't like them at all.  Was there ever a black print choice?  LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I remember seeing this awhile ago and I seem to recall a black print that I liked.  Now I saw it again and I'm not seeing the print I thought I saw.  Are all the choices not showing?

I like the top but I don't need another plain black knit top at all.  In fact I need to put on 10 pounds more than I need another plain black top.  I remember thinking I wanted to see the print during a presentation rather than pre-order but the prints I'm seeing now are blue, a purpley and a brownish and I don't like them at all.  Was there ever a black print choice?  LOL 

@No.  Go to the thread link above that I posted for @RespectLife.  I posted that thread as soon as I got my Sept. Insider (you'll see the date in the post) and included the color choices in my first post. "Midnight floral" is a choice but seems to be a dark blue rather than black I guess. I didn't order it (or any of them - yet).

Respected Contributor

@April14  The top is available in all colors now.