Honored Contributor

... This may be old news, but mine just came yesterday.  Really like it even though it's a different look.  I got the black.

I think it runs true to size.

Frequent Contributor

I know there were a lot of negative comments about this the day it aired, but I had preordered it in 2 colors and loved it so much I went back and got 2 more on the TSV day. I really love mine and feel they're true to size. I got the same size in this one that I got in her French terry zip hooded cardigan from a year or more ago.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered this in the cider and I'm so happy with it. My granddaughter tried it on and loved it, so I ordered one for her in the gray. We both love the Logo French terry.

Super Contributor
I received my pink one yesterday. I'm so kicking myself for not getting the black one too but I love it so much, I'm going to order it anyway! I also got the lounge shirt with the zipped godets with lace inserts. These are my first two pieces of the lounge and it is fabulous! So soft and wonderfully drapery. I love the peplum look of the TSV. So pleased with this purchase.
~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Respected Contributor

Somehow, it always pleases me when people are happy when they receive an item (the TSV, in this case) that has been roundly criticized on the forums. It's easy to second guess yourself when so many people make negative comments about something (frequently with some strong language), so I'm always happy for folks who have ordered anyway and are pleased when they receive it.

Respected Contributor

Well said @jonbon.  I didn't order it, but I'm so happy that those who did, love it.

Honored Contributor

@Iluvhandbags wrote:
I received my pink one yesterday. I'm so kicking myself for not getting the black one too but I love it so much, I'm going to order it anyway! I also got the lounge shirt with the zipped godets with lace inserts. These are my first two pieces of the lounge and it is fabulous! So soft and wonderfully drapery. I love the peplum look of the TSV. So pleased with this purchase.

@IluvhandbagsThis is one of  my all-time favorite LOGO pieces ever,    and believe me I have a ton of LOGO.  I have this in muliple colors, even one or two that it no longer comes in.  My favorite though is the black.  Classy yet so comfortable.  

Regular Contributor

I got mine, too (cider)!  I really like it. I have only worn it once and received so many compliments that I memorized the item number so others could order for themselves.  I am not usually a "multiples" purchaser, except when it comes to QVC, and I talked myself out of getting a second this time around.  Totally kicking myself, because I want "grey moon" badly...

Super Contributor
Pearly - are you referring to the lace godet top? I really love it. The only thing is that I am in the process of losing weight and the size down was sold out so I did order my usual size and it's a tad bigger in the back than I would like but it's totally doable. I love that lace detail but looks great zipped too. I got the pearl color but I think I want the black one too. I can see it very slick and chic zipped and more dressy unzipped with the lace exposed. Since the TSV is now on wait list in my size in black, I might order the other instead.

I fell in love with this fabric! Not sure why I waited so long to try this particular part of the line. Love my LOGO!

Super Contributor
Sparkles - I hear ya on the "kicking yourself".....I'm so doing the same for not getting the black one too! Now it's on wait list in my size. 😩