Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV I bought the black

I think it is adorable looking, and I actually think all of the pleating gives it a different and mabe a bit more dressier look for a hoodie than if it was just straight, but after thinking about it, I think if you have your extra weight in your tummy it might not look good on you,so I decided not to purchase, as that is where my weight is.........I loved the Pink!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I love everything hooded.  This TSV has a nice shape, too.  Just trying to decide which color.   Also love A271954, the cotton cashmere top with the pleated chiffon trim, in Indigo and in Laurel Green.  Love the look of the deep slit on each side.  Very creative.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I love everything hooded.  This TSV has a nice shape, too.  Just trying to decide which color.   Also love A271954, the cotton cashmere top with the pleated chiffon trim, in Indigo and in Laurel Green.  Love the look of the deep slit on each side.  Very creative.

@ROMARY, that top caught my eye, too. I actually love all four colors. The pleated chiffon is unique and attractive. Oh, the slits, too!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

I think it's a cute idea but I personally prefer more structure in a jacket and the length isn't good for me.

I'm still debating on the tanks....

I was pleasantly surprised to see she'd knocked off about $50 from the embellished sweatshirts. It's clear she's listening to her fans!

And for the naysayers: considering she sold 9000 in less than an hour (of the tsv) I'd say LOGO has quite the following  whether you like it or not!

Respected Contributor

$60 doesn't seem like such a special value to me for that item.

Respected Contributor

@skuggles wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@5inall wrote:

I may be putting this in the wrong place but I can't stand it any longer-- Why would any woman want to wear a onesie?  Suggesting 3 and 4 layers is ridiculous.  Her clothes look like she used scraps of material and enough of the shark bite.

Why would any person want to spoil the pleasure people are taking in purchasing an item they intend to wear? 

How does a differing opinion spoil your pleasure?  All opinions should be welcome on the forums, not necessarily valued equally.

You'd think so skuggles...but this person is not alloing anyone to do that without a dressing down (pun intended).

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I like the shoes Lori is wearing. 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I think it's a cute idea but I personally prefer more structure in a jacket and the length isn't good for me.

I was pleasantly surprised to see she'd knocked off about $50 from the embellished sweatshirts. It's clear she's listening to her fans!

And for the naysayers: considering she sold 9000 in less than an hour (of the tsv) I'd say LOGO has quite the following  whether you like it or not!

No she didn't knock $50 off.  There was one "as is" that was knocked $50 off.  The rest are still over $100!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

No she didn't knock $50 off.  There was one "as is" that was knocked $50 off.  The rest are still over $100!!

Exactly! Go check out the new Lavish for tonight I just posted on the other Logo thread. $109.95. Yikes! I just don't see it, 5% cashmere, 10" of lace. I guess that equals Lavish.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop