Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV I bought the black

@MarthaStewardess wrote:

$60 doesn't seem like such a special value to me for that item.

I've never bought any LOGO and I too thought it expensive for what it was but so is Isaac and Susan Graver on many things.  While cute (and I liked a couple of colors) I also thought it might not be flattering to those of us who carry weight in the hip/tummy area.  I guess some of the early reviews confirmed that.  I also noticed in the first presentation with Sandra that no one was wearing it zipped closed which I thought odd (although I later saw some people were -- maybe the thinner ones..lol).

Honored Contributor

i ordered it in the black......i love her french terry. i didnt care for the other colors for myself. i might have been tempted with brighter, more vibrant choices. i did order up a size. i usually buy a medium and went with a large. i will be wearing this casually.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

I think it's a cute idea but I personally prefer more structure in a jacket and the length isn't good for me.

I'm still debating on the tanks....

I was pleasantly surprised to see she'd knocked off about $50 from the embellished sweatshirts. It's clear she's listening to her fans!

And for the naysayers: considering she sold 9000 in less than an hour (of the tsv) I'd say LOGO has quite the following  whether you like it or not!

No she didn't knock $50 off.  There was one "as is" that was knocked $50 off.  The rest are still over $100!!

Exactly! Go check out the new Lavish for tonight I just posted on the other Logo thread. $109.95. Yikes! I just don't see it, 5% cashmere, 10" of lace. I guess that equals Lavish.

She's going to be pricing herself out of the market. This is not a high end line. It is a t-shirt or sweatshirt cut oversized to hide or add flaws and people swoon over it. I don't get it.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

I think it's a cute idea but I personally prefer more structure in a jacket and the length isn't good for me.

I'm still debating on the tanks....

I was pleasantly surprised to see she'd knocked off about $50 from the embellished sweatshirts. It's clear she's listening to her fans!

And for the naysayers: considering she sold 9000 in less than an hour (of the tsv) I'd say LOGO has quite the following  whether you like it or not!

No she didn't knock $50 off.  There was one "as is" that was knocked $50 off.  The rest are still over $100!!

Exactly! Go check out the new Lavish for tonight I just posted on the other Logo thread. $109.95. Yikes! I just don't see it, 5% cashmere, 10" of lace. I guess that equals Lavish.

According to a recent Forbes article re Joan Rivers' estate the Q purchases the entire line of clothing at cost  from the vendor and then marks it up at least 75%. Actually the article was pointing out the surprising inequity between her earnings and what the Q earned off her...I guess my point is that the prices are under the Q's control...

Esteemed Contributor

I have 12 Logo pieces, but I return more than I keep, so decided to stop buying.  Some make me look big in waist or hips and I am 5`6" 136.  Her French Terry nice with the 5% cashmere.  I will wear one layer or two if I wear a vest.  I cannot take the diaper look with the long hanging undershirt.

Last night, Lori said she got the idea on some of her bottoms from when she would wrap a top around her waist and we have all done that.  I thought some of her bottoms look like that for a long time.  One day walking my dog, I saw a women coming towards me with her sweat jacket wrapped around her waist and from a distant, thought she was wearing Logo because of the uneven drape of the bottom.

Lori has beautiful colors, but I cannot take the way she puts her color combos together.  It,s a mess, but you have to decide for yourself how to wear her pieces.  Some look nice, genre the 12 pieces.  Women call in and say they get compliments, well I only got it on one piece and it was a straight across piece, with lace on bottom.  I don,t think my body is for Logo, too bad.

Occasional Contributor

thank you for this post in my defense.    my opinion might not be yours and vice versa but I do respect your opinion as you should mine instead of criticizing me.  By giving your opinion of me aren't you doing the exact same thing.  I'm sorry but all those shark bite tops does nothing but add inches to your hips and that long thing hanging down below every thing is nothing but a onesie without snaps.   There is nothing feminine about it.  oh and ps: I  haven't seen all of her shoes but the ones I've seen look like they came from the 80's.    

Frequent Contributor

I pre ordered the black hoodie and returned it. It puffs out over the butt and my butt is big enough..I don't need it looking bigger.