Valued Contributor
Just got an email for the TSV.
Respected Contributor

@ballyk, how much is it?

I haven't received an email yet.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because for consistency

Valued Contributor
Sorry I'm so late. $59.94 free s/h 3 easy pay.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

@winamac1

I don't know about you but I'm just not a big cardi fan! I much prefer the structure of a jacket.

I will do this sweater though.

Image result for button front cardigan classic

the classic that can be worn a multitude of ways..

Thanks Andrea.  That's a little too cropped for me, and it's a bit more conservative than I am, but it's a nice sweater.

I love Logo lounge, and I like cascade, but I don't do open front in most cases.  I do have a Lizden open front that I wear, but that's a rare exception for me!  I normally like some form of a closure.  I bet that's the TSV--the one posted, and it's a "no" for me.  I wishi t had a zipper or buttons or a closure.

I do like the purple suede shoes , lol, on Amy though.  I have a pair of fuschia suede Vince Camuto pumps I love.

Have a great weekend!

@winamac1  That's not Amy; that's Jessie Holeva.  She talks about doing the promo shoot in the blog:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Blogs/More-LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-On-Monday-Nights-New-Weekly-Show-On/ba...

LOL  THANKS

I didn't even pay attention!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, Ballyk. Maybe it's possible for me with the easy pay if I like it. Really appreciate your help here. If the "logo police" realized they could increase sales by giving loyal shoppers a reliable heads-up, I might could have purchased more -- if I'd found out a few days beforehand so I could juggle my budget. Really appreciate shoppers like you who help us out when QVC doesn't.Heart

Valued Contributor

You're very welcome. Have you tried zulily for Logo?  If you know your size and style you prefer they had a big selection a couple days ago. The drawback being no return policy. I'm not sure where their stock comes from , owned by QVC though, there are items currently on qvc.com. I picked up a pair of leggings for $20 less. 

Contributor

Me neither 

Respected Contributor

It's been pointed out that there is a button on the TSV.  That might change someone's mind.

Smiley Happy