Valued Contributor

I passed on this item also, I ordered a logo top and it was so thin, I have to wear spanx under my logo top. I don't want to wear spanx all the time; especially in the summer.  If you pay attention, even some of the models look like they have some kind of spanx under their tops, and I saw one host, who you could TELL she did NOT have any type of spanx under her top and you could see the lumps.  I pass on all logo.

Respected Contributor

I actually really like this LOGO TSV, but it is way overpriced. I would only consider buying it on clearance. LOGO prices are ridiculous.

I wish they wouldn't style it with the extra layer underneath. It looks silly, and it's also misleading. At first I thought it was a part of the top.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Valued Contributor

This TSV is not for me. I did, however, buy two 3/4 seelve Logo tops that were on sale (almost for the price of one TSV).  One in black and one in willow - much better color choices for me.

Esteemed Contributor

36,000 sold by 3:00 EST. I wonder how many will come back because they are too small?

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

Evine has this top in several different combos today for $32.48.

image.jpg

I'm contemplating the black with the chevron or the gray....

Honored Contributor

for those sizing down on the Kate & Mallory top I say that's generally a good idea. the only time I've had issues with an XS is when there's not a speck of give and then it's pulling across the chest (fits everywhere else). I am not a real 0/2 (I just play one on shopping channels)

Trusted Contributor

The top looks cute enough but it seems oddly clingy on top. I don't think it looks that great on the models, which means it would be terrible on me most likely.

Respected Contributor

I love the colors she uses although I think that Logo is way overpriced, and this look is not flattering for all body-types.  This may sound old-fashioned, but to me this style looks sloppy.   I do love leisure clothing - just not sloppy.