Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV 2/29?

[ Edited ]

@faeriemoon wrote:

IMO this tSV is a disaster.

I have said before that I wouldn't wear any of the colors.  I also don't care for the neckline and all those layers hanging out from the bottom.

It looks like it runs extremely small, and only those who have said they are wearing a size up look passable in it.

It looks positively terrible on Jayne because it isn't long enough for her to wear with leggings, and poor Pat is all covered up because she is way out of her comfort zone in a fitted tee that isn't black.

In addition to all that, it is seriously overpriced.

I am usually a LOGO defender, but sorry, I can't defend this one.

I do like the pink color, but that's it.  I thought everyone looked awful in it.  It's too tight on everyone.  Even the gorgeous Dee Anna couldn't pull it off.  It was ill fitting on all and they looked sausage- like in it.    Plus, as you stated, it's absurdly overpriced.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

Her fashions look like a beginner sewers first project!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The TS looks tight  on everyone and shows even lumps and bumps on the thin models. It is just too figure conforming for that kind of material. NOT A GOOD LOOK!

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

Disregard the spoiler above. Why it is there is unknown...

Respected Contributor

SHE???

I never thought of my clothes as a gender. *shrug*

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw Jayne, Pat and Lori G in it on the Morning Show and did not think it flattered any of them.  Pat looked particularly uncomfortable in it and covered herself with a cardigan. My opinion is this style is better on less endowed ladies.

There are always tons of these layered looks on Zulily.  The problem with many layered tops that have a variety of fabrics is the fabrics do not always launder the same. (some shrink, some stretch, some wrinkle terribly)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't see an actual presentation.  I saw Jayne and hated the legging color she had on.  I think a lot of the problem with the fit of the top on her is her mic pack.  I didn't see Pat standing nor did I see Lori.

I said in a thread prior I just don't like this.  I really dislike the colors.  I like much more saturated colors than Lori does most of the time.  I'm also surprised there isn't a black choice.  If I was forced to pick one, it would be the gray.

I did buy 2 of the Evine TTV tops.  I bought the blue and the ivory.  Much better pricing, colors work much better for me, I like the style and when I ordered the second, I got $4.00 off the price plus 1/2 off s/h.  For only $3.00 more than this LOGO TSV, I got 2 tops.  I also loved the color of the pink top but didn't like the floral trim at all.   

Respected Contributor

Re: the Evine tops on this thread were 41.00 yesterday and now they are a Top Value! Woot!

Darn the indigo thread tops I had in my cart are sold out!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I dont have much luck with Evine clothing, but I did buy the pink TTV.   I loved the pink color and I love the floral.  I just hope it fits.  I ordered xs as it appears to run a bit roomy.  I am hoping this doesn't go back.  The Logo top is super overpriced.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I dont have much luck with Evine clothing, but I did buy the pink TTV.   I loved the pink color and I love the floral.  I just hope it fits.  I ordered xs as it appears to run a bit roomy.  I am hoping this doesn't go back.  The Logo top is super overpriced.

When I saw the TTV kick-off, Lynn said to shop by the bust size so based on that, I went down a size from my usual.  I hope I'm not going to be sorry.  I think I liked it better with the sides unzipped and more flowy or part zipped.  I'm not sure I liked it all zipped up. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

When I saw the TTV kick-off, Lynn said to shop by the bust size so based on that, I went down a size from my usual.  I hope I'm not going to be sorry.  I think I liked it better with the sides unzipped and more flowy or part zipped.  I'm not sure I liked it all zipped up. 

I think we made the correct decision to size down.  It appeared to run a bit large on everyone as they probably were in their usual sizes.  I, too, like it better unzipped.  It looks really cute.