Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

I didn't think Antonella looked good in this TSV. I don't find it flattering unless you want to look pregnant. Carolyn is wearing it and looks terrible. I don't get the big draw on this line. I would not buy it unless I could try it on. It is too expensive to try on and return. As we all know, it just depends on how you want to spend your money.

I think it looks dreadful on everyone I've seen wear it.  Not flattering at all.  Quite the opposite, in fact.  They really are doing the hard sell on it.  It's 4pm and nearly all the colors and sizes are showing available.  I think it's way too expensive and I also don't care for anything camo. 

Respected Contributor

One would think being the 'Day after Christmas' and with endless, fun hours of LOGO products ... the world would be at peace, yet I see discourse and retribution here today.   Come on ... get happy!

Honored Contributor

I'm not a big LOGO fan, but I thought AN looked fine in the top and CG looked fine in it from the front. I also liked CG in the LOGO leggings/jeans she was wearing. I do think the prices are a bit much for what it is, but it seems everything is expensive now. If you are shopping at the Q for a bargin, you are barking up the wrong tree.LOL

Valued Contributor

I thought AN was looking awesome in this set. When she said that she was wearing a 1x I was surprised because it was so flattering on her. I am hooked on Logo French Terry and own several pieces. It's so comfy, great looking and washes well. I ordered the green and can't wait to get it. Logo is my go-to when I want comfort and look pulled together at the same time.

I will admit that it is outrageously priced. All of my pieces are either TSV's or "As Is".

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Just will not pay $60 for a top like that.  Cotton Slub knit.....Her price point is ridiculous for the material and style. $30 is more reasonable.   Lori  must need a new house or mercedes.

@SeaMaiden  First of all, the price for the TSV  includes two tops, not "a top."  Second of all, it isn't her cotton slub fabric, it's her French terry.   Third of all, just don't buy it. if you don't want to pay for it;  Easy peasy.

Let someone have opinions...criticisms not necessary....if you disagree....start your own post about how great you feel the product is instead of posting here and knocking her for her comments...........that way you can both express your opinions without fear of being ridiculed

@kelsey17  I see you have some difficulty distinguishing between "criticism" and "correcting erroneous information."   SeaMaiden's first post was misleading to people by dissing a price for "a top" when it's two distinct piece which she failed to mention, and for saying it's too pricey for "cotton slub" when it is French Terry (the outer top) and the tank underneath is also not cotton slub.  If SeaMaiden thinks it's too pricey to buy or not worth the money in some way, that is fine with me, but she's wrong in her descriptions of the two-piece TSV in her first critical post of the TSV.   That is what I was addressing.  I do hope in whatever you do for a living you read more carefully.

Trusted Contributor

Seems to me I wore something similar to this TSV about 45 years ago.  It was called a maternity top.  I am only 5'2" 112 lbs with a small chest, defined waist, slim hips, flat tummy, but heavier legs.  This top worn over leggings would hide all my good features and emphasize my not-so-good features.  I'd look short and fat -- not the look i'm going for, even in my senior years.  Pricey too.  Very pretty colors though, and would look lovely on someone tall and slim. 

Esteemed Contributor

Based on the exsting reviews I'd need a large in the rayon/span tank but  a medium in the french terry top! I wouldn't want the french terry top too oversized, so I'm passing. A shame, it's such a cute camo print, too- really jsut a fun abstract print. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Just will not pay $60 for a top like that.  Cotton Slub knit.....Her price point is ridiculous for the material and style. $30 is more reasonable.   Lori  must need a new house or mercedes.

I loved the plaid coat but $174.00!!! I thought was too much.

Frequent Contributor

Now this is just me I don't like frills or lace on me .I like tailored things .I don't happen to like this linemail. But a lot of young viewer do .

Respected Contributor

I wear a lot of sweatshirts and tees and decided to take a chance.  Ordered it in blue. I am built like CG and Antonella.  Thought they looked good.

What is this fascination with maternity wear?