Honored Contributor

Just will not pay $60 for a top like that.  Cotton Slub knit.....Her price point is ridiculous for the material and style. $30 is more reasonable.   Lori  must need a new house or mercedes.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Just will not pay $60 for a top like that.  Cotton Slub knit.....Her price point is ridiculous for the material and style. $30 is more reasonable.   Lori  must need a new house or mercedes.

@SeaMaiden  First of all, the price for the TSV  includes two tops, not "a top."  Second of all, it isn't her cotton slub fabric, it's her French terry.   Third of all, just don't buy it. if you don't want to pay for it;  Easy peasy.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden  First of all, the price for the TSV  includes two tops, not "a top."  Second of all, it isn't her cotton slub fabric, it's her French terrry.   Third of all, just don't buy it. if you don't want to pay for it;  Easy peasy.

@Pearlee  YES MAME' ! What ever your highness wants....:  No one can have an opinion but yours.....womanlol:  

Honored Contributor

I love that tank underneath!  It's shorter than some of her other layering tanks, it has a straight hem, and the color combinations are beautiful -- love, love.  I just cannot decide if the French terry top would be flattering on me.  On the fence.

Trusted Contributor
I'm watching Lori Goldstein describe her top now, she's showing the top on a petite model telling us how it even fits her, (petite girl) the arms are all bunched up at elbows, Lori it doesn't fit her!
Valued Contributor

I jjust bought two plus the upsell.  

I just love her things and am willing to pay for them.  They last, I've had many for three years and they still look great.  Also, in the climate I live, they are pretty much three if not four seasons.

$60 is a lot of money so I choose wisely how I spend it.  I enjoy her clothes so I spring for it.  It's Dec 26... Time to shop for me

Frequent Contributor

I kind of like the tank (Although I'm not really a fan of camouflage clothing.).  But I know the French terry top would not look good on me!

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@SeaMaiden  First of all, the price for the TSV  includes two tops, not "a top."  Second of all, it isn't her cotton slub fabric, it's her French terrry.   Third of all, just don't buy it. if you don't want to pay for it;  Easy peasy.

@Pearlee  YES MAME' ! What ever your highness wants....:  No one can have an opinion but yours.....womanlol:  

@SeaMaiden  You didn't merely offer an opinion.  You had erroneous information in your post.  Big difference.  If you are going to diss a product, at least have your information right.   And I'm not "Auntie MAME."   Even your "Ma'am" is incorrect.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee Please have a lovely week and a  New Year filled with Blessings to you and your family.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I love that tank underneath!  It's shorter than some of her other layering tanks, it has a straight hem, and the color combinations are beautiful -- love, love.  I just cannot decide if the French terry top would be flattering on me.  On the fence.

@Caaareful Shopper  Have you seen my "Upcoming December TSV" thread in the LOGO forum?   A lot of us advance ordered it, and some of us sent it back.   Take a look at that thread if you haven't; it might help you decide.