Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO TOP A266767 ON FASHIONABLY EARLY............JUST GOT BACK FROM TJ MAXX

Pearley, it's very apparent that you love Logo, and if that's your style, well so be it, but that doesn't give you the right to chastise those who don't and would never wear her styles.   I have read many posts here of people complaining about the quality of her material, especially being thin, and all those ruffles and lace making them look heavy.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, including me.  And the tops I saw in TJ MAXX were great quality and with a much better price tag.

Trusted Contributor

Well good for you?......Pearley, what's with that?  No need for the sarcasm.  It really is uncalled for.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

After years of bashing (,not really "bashing" )  but commenting they were bag lady clothing....

I must confess, I too  have succumed to Logo.  . ......   Smiley Happy I bought 4 or 5 tops.

Now that she is making  more styles without all those (shark bite) hems,I am in love

.I don't layer them  (yet) but I have to admit the ones I bought are lovely. I buy only black but someday I may venture into her lovely colors. They are very dressy and light as air ,imo, and I will wear them for the holidays, with one of those long glittery necklaces..

I must comment that the material is so much better than she started out with.When I bought her begining styles ,the material was terrible and came a mess of wrinkles that I could NOT remove.

I am hooked now  and cannot wait for her next show!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma  You are stylin' MalteseMomma.  Please do join us on our weekly LOGO thread I start for her Monday shows.  I started one last week for her now-Thursday shows also, in my Monday tradition, but someone beat me to it this week. She is doing Thursday night shows til Christmas the host said last week.

Anyway, we LOGO lovers get together on Monday nights on my thread - please do join us.  I'm glad you are appreciating that Lori has integrated different silouettes into her line.  Love Logo!  Don't love that the prices keep increasing.