Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO TOP A266767 ON FASHIONABLY EARLY............JUST GOT BACK FROM TJ MAXX

@Leesh724   Loved your post!  I'm glad you are enjoying wearing Logo.  I too love receiving all the compliments I do when I wear it - yet still be comfortable.

Please join us on myh weekly Mondiay LOGO SHOW thread!  Love to have your comments on whatever is in the show (or anything else LOGO!).  Smiley Happy  You too, @Justice4all

Trusted Contributor

To those of you who were offended by some of the posts, I don't believe posters were bashing the Logo clothing as much as they were saying it was overpriced IN THEIR OPINION.  No need to take it personally just because you happen to love your purchases and feel they are well priced.  Why is it that people can't express an opinion without being attacked with either sarcasm or venom???

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]
  • I am a total LOGO lover but I have to agree that it is overpriced. I lurk around hoping for a LTS or an "as is" piece from Lori. I've spent a LOT of $ on her things and love to wear them. I like other fabrications other than her rayon span and I LOVE her LOGO loungewear for winter days spent around the house or running errands. I just wish it was a little more affordable for us regular folks. 
Respected Contributor

I was putting layering pieces together before I even knew about LOGO.  Some of my tops were even out of the lingerie dept.  I've purchased quite a few straight hem tops from LOGO, and I agree that are too pricey for the quality, and that there are plenty to choose from at other retailers.  I appreciate someone coming here to offer alternatives.  Thanks!  I know it's mostly about QVC here, but it's also about smart shopping.   

Respected Contributor

I was out shopping last week and remembered some forum topics about items that were similar to Logo items at Kohls and TJ Maxx, so I checked it out (I'm all about good quality at a lower price).  I have many Logo pieces and I promise that there was nothing close to Logo quality.  Also, I found the "look alikes" to be shorter which made them very unflattering on me.  I'm always willing to pay more for quality.  I also went to the Mall and everything seemed short and cheaply-made there too.  I told my husband..."Now you see why I order my cute tops from QVC".

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I was out shopping last week and remembered some forum topics about items that were similar to Logo items at Kohls and TJ Maxx, so I checked it out (I'm all about good quality at a lower price).  I have many Logo pieces and I promise that there was nothing close to Logo quality.  Also, I found the "look alikes" to be shorter which made them very unflattering on me.  I'm always willing to pay more for quality.  I also went to the Mall and everything seemed short and cheaply-made there too.  I told my husband..."Now you see why I order my cute tops from QVC".

I'm sure you didn't see anything like our fabulous mix media tops at the mall, Trudey. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Absolutely not!  Those mixed media tops are special.

Respected Contributor

Re: Mixed media...I bought 3 beautiful ones at Macy's today for a lot less. Pfftt

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

Re: Mixed media...I bought 3 beautiful ones at Macy's today for a lot less. Pfftt

Of course you did.   

Honored Contributor

@K9buddy wrote:

To those of you who were offended by some of the posts, I don't believe posters were bashing the Logo clothing as much as they were saying it was overpriced IN THEIR OPINION.  No need to take it personally just because you happen to love your purchases and feel they are well priced.  Why is it that people can't express an opinion without being attacked with either sarcasm or venom???

We have a poster who is apparently only able to express herself using nasty sarcasm.  Unfortunately she gets away with it over and over.  I, for one, just consider the source as being uninformed and move on.  She doesn't realize how much she demeans herself.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment