Trusted Contributor

LOGO TOP A266767 ON FASHIONABLY EARLY............JUST GOT BACK FROM TJ MAXX

And there were tops identical to this one for $19.99 and the material looked a little heavier than Lori Goldstein's outrageous price of $61.50.  I'm sure you can find A top like this anywhere, it has a straight bottom with a front design and is really nothing special, IMO.  And it's certainly not worth $61.50.   I never buy anything from her line because its just not my style but for you ladies who may love this top and live near a TJ MAXX, you should check it out.  You'll be saving yourself a lot of money.

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO TOP A266767 ON FASHIONABLY EARLY............JUST GOT BACK FROM TJ MAXX

[ Edited ]

I agree. TJ  Maxx has a number of them you can buy online now. 

I was in Marshall's today and they had many even with the chiffon trim. I bought one from Cupio for $19.98 and it didn't have all the endless sharkbite hems that accentuate the hips.

Honored Contributor

Well good for you!

Honored Contributor

The white tees the ladies were wearing as the bottom "layer" this morning looked as though they came right from the men's aisle at Wal-Mart.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I don't get the white t shirts sticking out the bottom, either, but I do think her colors are stupendous, blending together!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The white tees the ladies were wearing as the bottom "layer" this morning looked as though they came right from the men's aisle at Wal-Mart.

Then quite obviously looks are deceiving.  They are definitely not the same quality as WM tees.  I actually have them in person which is not like seeing them on TV.  So I take your comment for what it's worth.

Esteemed Contributor

The reviews on Lori's top are not favorable.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

The reviews on Lori's top are not favorable.

Some of that is due to sizing issue, like many QVC clothes have.

I own many of her tops, which is probably more than I can say for Kachina624.

I don't place much stock in people who "review" something based solely upon the television presentation.

Frequent Contributor

I read the boards frequently but have been reluctant to post but today I just couldn't help it...I find all this Logo bashing bizarre. I recently got into Logo and I have never received so many compliments on my clothing before. I am 37 and I teach high school and the compliments come from my coworkers,friends, and my students so it's a pretty diverse group that find these clothes attractive. Lori's line really is extremely comfortable. I have tried similar clothes from brick and mortar stores and they really aren't the same. Yes, some of her stuff is pricey and not every look she does is for everyone (including myself), but there is a lot of good things in this line. For example, her layering tanks alone have been life changing since I've looked in stores for years for something like them to no avail.
Respected Contributor

And some styles are extraordinarily comfortable and easy to wash!