Honored Contributor

@hsawaknow 

Check out the top I listed. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised

Valued Contributor

Many items have increased in price.

Honored Contributor

The designer’s name adds to the cost. It’s the same w/ Isaac tees.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus , I own several of Isaac's pima cotton t-shirts and they are no more than pima cotton t-shirts from other places like LL Bean, Land's End, etc. 

I have cheaper t-shirts from Kohls, Target and Walmart.  They are fine but Isaac's are outstanding to me.  The cheaper t-shirts are good for schlepping around the house, throwing on with athleisure bottoms or super casual days.  I feel very comfortable putting an Isaac t-shirt on with nicer pants or jeans and wearing one to work.  Or putting a scarf on with one to dress it up. 

I've never received a compliment on any other t-shirt than Isaac's.  I had on one of his navy blue v-neck 3/4 sleeve t-shirts with a pair of jeans and 3 different people complimented me on the "simple" t-shirt. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus , I own several of Isaac's pima cotton t-shirts and they are no more than pima cotton t-shirts from other places like LL Bean, Land's End, etc. 

I have cheaper t-shirts from Kohls, Target and Walmart.  They are fine but Isaac's are outstanding to me.  The cheaper t-shirts are good for schlepping around the house, throwing on with athleisure bottoms or super casual days.  I feel very comfortable putting an Isaac t-shirt on with nicer pants or jeans and wearing one to work.  Or putting a scarf on with one to dress it up. 

I've never received a compliment on any other t-shirt than Isaac's.  I had on one of his navy blue v-neck 3/4 sleeve t-shirts with a pair of jeans and 3 different people complimented me on the "simple" t-shirt. 

@Lipstickdiva   My first Isaac Pima tee ruined me for all others. The tees I previously owned went into separate piles so I knew which were my “good” tees (Isaac) & wear my others around the house, gym, errands, etc. Like you, when I want a clean, polished look, Isaac it is.