Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO Striped Jacquard with lace hem top

I agree that top did not look good on anyone. My husband came through while it was on and said they all look like clowns, slopy ones at that. I think the lace was ridiculous.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

I like Lori's tops and wear them (casually). But I agree with those who don't like this one. The striped part is informal and then she added the more formal lace on the hem. It's just not for me this time.

Contributor

I thought it was really cute and would have bought it--not for me, but for my daughter, who can pull off a look like that. HOWEVER, with tax you're looking at nearly $80 for a tee-shirt. NO WAY! I bought my daughter the TSV Logo "sweatshirt" recently, and thought that was overpriced at close to $50 with tax and shipping. This is just ridiculous. And I totally agree with the person who commented on the weight of the LOGO fabrics--way too thin! Especially for winter in the northeast! I know you're supposed to "layer" . . . but of course if you buy that second layer, you've doubled the price of your outfit. Gee--I wonder if they thought of that? ;-)

Honored Contributor

I didn't care for that top at all.

Some of her things are very pricey.

Frequent Contributor

I'm a ""newbie"" to the world of LOGO and in the past couple months I already have quite a collection. I thought the top last night was just way too pricey for me & too short.
Honored Contributor

I loved the top in the pink. I'd have bought it had it been $50. It was so overpriced.

I thought it was too short on Lori, but she was probably wearing a size too small. I liked the fabric as I have too much of her rayon/spandex now. I'm sure it will never go down in price. If it did, I'd certainly buy. I think some can pull of that look and others wouldn't' feel comfortable in it. I'd wear it with some cute sandals and slim-legged pants or crops.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

You can always check the "as is" section. Once product has aired they usually put those shown on air at a lower as is price. I can bet there will be returns as well that will be sold at the lower as is price. I would not take it even if it were free, dont think its flattering at all
On 1/20/2015 winamac1 said:

I loved the top in the pink. I'd have bought it had it been $50. It was so overpriced.

I thought it was too short on Lori, but she was probably wearing a size too small. I liked the fabric as I have too much of her rayon/spandex now. I'm sure it will never go down in price. If it did, I'd certainly buy. I think some can pull of that look and others wouldn't' feel comfortable in it. I'd wear it with some cute sandals and slim-legged pants or crops.

Honored Contributor

On 1/20/2015 K a QVC fan said:You can always check the "as is" section. Once product has aired they usually put those shown on air at a lower as is price. I can bet there will be returns as well that will be sold at the lower as is price. I would not take it even if it were free, dont think its flattering at all
On 1/20/2015 winamac1 said:

I rarely see "as is" items from Logo as the line sells so well.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"