Regular Contributor

LOGO Striped Jacquard with lace hem top

Just tuned in to see PM style and they were showing a new top by LOGO. A striped jacquard with lace hem top for $67.50 + $6.47 for shipping; that comes to $73.97 before taxes. Are you kidding me.! ! They all looked like they were wearing clown tops or PJ tops! Not to be mean but it did nothing to flatter Jackie the model or any of them. Maybe its me, but why would someone pay that kind of money for a top that is not flattering at all.
Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO Striped Jacquard with lace hem top

I do like some of the LOGO tops and do own some, but the stripped top tonight looked clownish.

Contributor

I'm sorry, but I have to agree. This did not look good on anyone and I cannot imagine spending that much money for this item.

Contributor

Well, I actually liked the top, but no way am I paying almost $80 for a t shirt. The fabric is getting thinner and the prices are getting fatter on a lot of QVC tops, not just Lori, but many other designers
Contributor

I agree. Sometimes I like LOGO but sometimes it looks so 'girlish' and foolish on a grown woman.
Super Contributor

On 1/19/2015 ChrissyO said: I agree. Sometimes I like LOGO but sometimes it looks so 'girlish' and foolish on a grown woman.

It all has to do with a person's ""look."" I look silly in serious clothing.

Regular Contributor

Too costly for casual wear for a top for me. The One Time Only Value is at least cheaper and looks more wearable but I don't spend $50.00-$80.00 for casual tops. I did purchase one when she started her Littles line. As a petite I found out they fit me perfectly and are quite a bit cheaper.

Super Contributor

$20 t shirt with lace from Joann's.
Trusted Contributor

My thoughts , ruffle tops are for little girls, just my opinion, but they look ridiculous. Sorry...
Super Contributor

I like most of her tops....but I CANNOT stand the way they style them with too many layers and weird colors.

One time she had mint green and olive green together, it was HIDEOUS!

I think her tops would look cute with just a simple jean or a capri.