Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddition, I completely agree with you about Jackie in Logo, it doesn't do her any favors the way they style her. She is so beautiful in other lines, Logo adds pounds to her silhouette.

@Pearlee, oh, yes, I would wear the blackberry with black, in fact, have done so. It's not too blue for that. Hope I didn't mislead u with the blue comment, it's just a drop or two to soften the purple.

So, I got the olive banded Logo top a few minutes ago. Wow! It is LONG and I'm a little over 5'7"! It could be a dress on me! I went to my belt wall and selected a black obi belt, a little narrower than the Gili version, wrapped it around, pulled the top up a bit to drape around the waist, and voila, it looked much better. Like something I could wear. I didn't get the Star Trek vibe once it was belted. Think I'm keeping it.

What I did get that surprised me how much I like it is the Cee Bee long sleeved cowl neck pullover. Nice fabric, fits like a dream, and the cowl is perfect and SO flattering. I got it in the eggplant (think blackberry Woman Happy), but will post a pic of the whisper white so u can see it better. SO much better than the pic.

image.jpg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Contributor

Why do they have items on the Monday show that are only available in 2 sizes; usually xs and s.  QVC should have all the sizes available AND plenty of stock for purchase  You get a gllmpse of a Hot Pick and by the time you find it on the website, it is sold out.  There are several items in Lori's line I would love to order but all are sold out in Medium and do not have a waitlist option.  Frustrating, I may stop watching on Monday Smiley Sad  I just joined the forum and find the comments very helpful and entertaining!

Esteemed Contributor

@bad coffee, Welcome to the Boards! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO Show On 8/24

[ Edited ]

@bad coffee  Yes, welcome to the board!   You'll find, I'm sure, that some posts and posters are more helpful than others (no names, no initials LOL!).  I'm  a size medium and find plenty of LOGO to buy (too much) and frankly hadn't ever encountered that only smalls and extra smalls are available (and I watch her show every single Monday).  Thanks for posting on my thread. Smiley Happy

@MaggieMack  Oh - I really like that top!  I'll have to check it out esp. since a lot of the Cee Bee clothes have been on sale I've noticed (making me think just the other day that her line may not have gone over too well).  That is a  really pretty fall top!

MM,  think we could rummage through each other's closets and really like what we see LOL!  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bad coffee, here's what I do if I see something in the opening minute of the show that I like: I hunt for it, under New Arrivals or under the Logo category in the fashion tab (sorting by New Arrivals there). Or, like last night when Amy mentioned a first look at a top through her FaceBook page, I will go there. I keep looking until I find it. Nabbed a top that way last night. It's funny, I would swear the the XXS, XS, or S (my sizes) are always the first to sell out. Smiley Wink

I agree the show goes very fast, I find this frustrating.  I have decided not to watch the Monday night LOGO I find that pace too stressful and do not like making a panic purchase.  I also do not think the prices are in line, most items cost more than a high end store such as Nordstom.  I am also very tired of hearing "permission to play."  I do like LOGO and have many items but I think it is time to move on based on the feeding frenzy to purchase now type of sales,  just to find colors sold out before the presentations.

Honored Contributor

tranya wrote:

I also do not think the prices are in line, most items cost more than a high end store such as Nordstom. 

I disagree.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

I was tempted by a few things but only got the first twinset in black.  I have it from last year in the burgundy color and really love it - it's very cute on and the two pieces are both useful on their own.

I really like the choice in black I made.  It's very cute and I'm so pleased with the pattern and colors in the tank.  I really picked this color for the tank, since as I stated in my original post I have a lot of black LOGO tops.  The tank will go with SO MANY of my other LOGO pieces to wear underneath - my gray, sage, brown, and goldish-brown shaded ones (she gives them odd names  that I've forgotten now but they are like a fall harvest yellow color).  I will get so much use out of just the tank, so this set was a good investment for me (and of course I'll wear the black top with multiple other things and the twinset as a twinset too!  The tank isn't a leopard print per se but it resembles one, mostly because of the colors used.  

@So, the next Monday show is  almost upon us - any more comments on this past Monday's purchases?  @MaggieMack  ?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@So, the next Monday show is  almost upon us - any more comments on this past Monday's purchases?  @MaggieMack  ?

@Pearlee, I haven't received the two tops I ordered yet. Seems to be running 9-10 days. Ho hum, tapping my fingers once again. But have no fear, I WILL report in . . .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

I'm on waitlist for the cotton cashemere cardigan with lace and satin bottom in the maple but may cancel it.  That item never even got a presentation but sold out in the preview (lest anyone think LOGO isn't a popular line!). I wish there was a video of it I could watch to decide on it but there isn't.  I really am leaning toward canceling it - I'm not sure how much I'll like the satin trim.

I didn't cancel this waitlist order and now I see it is processing.  I hope I like it when it arrives - I'll come back and post here when it does.  I'm still not sure how much I'll like the satin trim.  I have another LOGO garment in the maple and do like the color.

I see this item is now completely sold out with no waitlist.