Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, I just received the ribbed top in black. I absolutely love the fabric. But, I am SO bummed because I ordered a Small based on the click here numbers and I am swimming in it. Dang, I loved every other thing about it. Never had this issue with a Logo top before.

I also received the gray top with stripes, ordered an XXS based on click here and it is a perfect fit. Super soft heavier fabric, not as voluminous around the bottom as a lot of Logo tops. Which is a pleasant surprise. Cute for casual wear (though quite expensive for that), but I'm keeping it. Great for yoga to and fro. Wasn't interested in the matching pants, plus all Logo pants are too short for me, not into the flood look.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack

MM, I'm really glad you like the "track suit" top and now I wish I would have gotten  it!  They are sold out.

Are you going to exchange the black top for one that fits, or it is sold out too?  That's the trouble with LOGO clothes; you often can't exchange it because they are gone.  And darn that sizing chart. I find they aren't very accurate in generl.  Another reason I hate to have to pay the $3 for returning an item.  If I were you, I'd call CS and tell them what you wrote here about it and ask them to give you back your entire amount for a refund.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@MaggieMack

MM, I'm really glad you like the "track suit" top and now I wish I would have gotten  it!  They are sold out.

Are you going to exchange the black top for one that fits, or it is sold out too?  That's the trouble with LOGO clothes; you often can't exchange it because they are gone.  And darn that sizing chart. I find they aren't very accurate in generl.  Another reason I hate to have to pay the $3 for returning an item.  If I were you, I'd call CS and tell them what you wrote here about it and ask them to give you back your entire amount for a refund.

@Pearlee, last I checked there were no tops I the ribbed material available in any size. Not saying some won't come back (like mine did). Just think I will pass for now although it may have been my favorite Logo fabric ever. Sigh.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I'm on waitlist for the cotton cashemere cardigan with lace and satin bottom in the maple but may cancel it.  That item never even got a presentation but sold out in the preview (lest anyone think LOGO isn't a popular line!). I wish there was a video of it I could watch to decide on it but there isn't.  I really am leaning toward canceling it - I'm not sure how much I'll like the satin trim.

As I posted later, I didn't cancel this and it got shipped. It's out for delivery today!  I'll be back in a while with a "review" after it's delivered.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I'm on waitlist for the cotton cashemere cardigan with lace and satin bottom in the maple but may cancel it.  That item never even got a presentation but sold out in the preview (lest anyone think LOGO isn't a popular line!). I wish there was a video of it I could watch to decide on it but there isn't.  I really am leaning toward canceling it - I'm not sure how much I'll like the satin trim.

As I posted later, I didn't cancel this and it got shipped. It's out for delivery today!  I'll be back in a while with a "review" after it's delivered.

i wtsh i had canceled; don't love it wnough to keep. i like the maple color although it is a  different shade in this fabric than in the rayon/span I have it in. The brown lace on it is gorgeous but therein lies its fatal flaw.  The satin layer  under the beautiful  lace is so dark in color that the lace doesn't show up against it. The beautiful, expensive lace "makes" this top but you don't notice it; it is "lost" against the dark satin, Would be much better  if the satin was a cream color - then the lace would show.    Also this itches a little whereas my other Logos w/ cashmere content don't. Back it goes; I should have canceled. This is A266762.

Contributor

Can you believe I just discovered the Notifications section, good grief.  I have determined I am a medium in anything Lori Goldstein regardless of the Designer measurements, which really helps. I figured out the tricks to finding items too.  Probably not a good thing!!!

Contributor

I'm a medium and it seems like my size sells out right away.  BUT in actuality all sizes sell out right away.  If you are a S or XS you get pick in the As Is section.  Just discovered the Notiifcations section or would have responded earlier.