Valued Contributor
I just bought the tank A261148 and, have two of the embellished tops on wait list. I haven't bought from Loris line in a few years and those were just embellished T shirts. Can anyone out there who buys from LOGO please give me an idea of sizing? I can't go by the size charts, I find one chart, and even the ones where it says "click here" are really not apply to the garment. Let alone a real woman's body! I'm 5' 7 1/2" and can wear from a 10-14/16 depending on the manufacturer and design. I'm baffled and could use some help in case I need to adjust or cancel my order! Thanks in advance! Ps: I like the line, is it just me or do the prices seem outragous???
Trusted Contributor
I also would love some comments. I'm an xl or 1x depending on the brand, and would love to know if this line is even close to flattering on someone my size. Too expensive to just guess. Thanks!
Regular Contributor

Logo by Lori Goldstein I bet my mom would love one of her tees. My mom makes her own tees and look similar to Lori's of course not as nice. I actually wouldn't mind buying one for me but although the tees are loose towards the bottom they seem a bit tight on the bust line. Hope Lori makes looser tees. I purchase men's tees because they are loose woman's tees are so tight and uncomfortable

Esteemed Contributor

This is probably of no help to you, but I think LOGO sizing is pretty much hit and miss. Usually take a sm and sometimes med, and in vests, xs: it's crazy!!! never know what size to order. And, you're right the "click here" measurements don't help at all. It's not only this line though, it's everywhere and won't get better until the fashion industry sets sizing standards. I do fault the Q though for not showing the chest, waist and hip measurements on TV and making the host to stress whether it's fitted, regular or loose fitting then charging us for the return postage. Well, sorry I couldn't help you. (It did help me - just returned couple LOGO tees which were too thin and too tight in bust and Jockey TSV that was too loose. Hope you forgive my venting.)

Super Contributor

I wear a medium in all tops,sweaters, tees, cardigans, etc and Lori's tops , in medium for me, fit perfectly. Don't look at them and think, because they are a loose style that you should downsize (and there are plenty who will tell you that). Do not downsize,or they will be too tight in the bust. They are true to size, believe me. I am not small in the bust but also not huge, if that helps . Remember, these are supposed to be loose and flowy.Also, don't judge by the models because I feel that the models, many times, wear a size smaller than they should.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/30/2015 Jackielee said:

I wear a medium in all tops,sweaters, tees, cardigans, etc and Lori's tops , in medium for me, fit perfectly. Don't look at them and think, because they are a loose style that you should downsize (and there are plenty who will tell you that). Do not downsize,or they will be too tight in the bust. They are true to size, believe me. I am not small in the bust but also not huge, if that helps . Remember, these are supposed to be loose and flowy.Also, don't judge by the models because I feel that the models, many times, wear a size smaller than they should.

Thanks , Jackielee. Now I'm wondering about the fabric. Will it show every hook on my bra strap??! Smiley Wink
Occasional Contributor
On 3/30/2015 BonAtTheBeach said: I also would love some comments. I'm an xl or 1x depending on the brand, and would love to know if this line is even close to flattering on someone my size. Too expensive to just guess. Thanks!
I am also an xl or 1x and have bought several Logo pieces. I have tried numerous ways to make the rayon items work for me but the material is just too thin and clingy. I love her French terry though. Loved the snap front cardigan so much I have it in 3 colors.
Super Contributor
On 3/30/2015 BonAtTheBeach said:
On 3/30/2015 Jackielee said:

Thanks , Jackielee. Now I'm wondering about the fabric. Will it show every hook on my bra strap??! Smiley Wink

It won't since it is looser, or should be on top. However, I always wear a thin camisole under mine because of the fact that the material is thinner than some of my other tops and it just makes me feel more comfortable. Just make sure you wear a tee shirt type bra for the smoothness.

Trusted Contributor
On 3/30/2015 Grace61 said:
On 3/30/2015 BonAtTheBeach said: I also would love some comments. I'm an xl or 1x depending on the brand, and would love to know if this line is even close to flattering on someone my size. Too expensive to just guess. Thanks!
I am also an xl or 1x and have bought several Logo pieces. I have tried numerous ways to make the rayon items work for me but the material is just too thin and clingy. I love her French terry though. Loved the snap front cardigan so much I have it in 3 colors.

Hi, Grace -- thanks for the input. I came across an "as is" LOGO Lounge tunic (french terry) and decided to give it a try (under $30). I'm a little nervous about the "as is" part, but we'll see. There was only one available, in a 1X, in that pretty pink nectar color which I love! Are your cardigans in XL or 1X? Thanks!

Occasional Contributor
On 3/31/2015 BonAtTheBeach said:
On 3/30/2015 Grace61 said:

Hi, Grace -- thanks for the input. I came across an "as is" LOGO Lounge tunic (french terry) and decided to give it a try (under $30). I'm a little nervous about the "as is" part, but we'll see. There was only one available, in a 1X, in that pretty pink nectar color which I love! Are your cardigans in XL or 1X? Thanks!

Hi, Bon! My cardigans are an XL and are plenty roomy. Good luck on your "as is" item. I've been lucky so far ordering "as is" in other lines.