Regular Contributor

I agree that her sizing is very inconsistent.  I wear a medium in all the QVC lines however I need a large in LOGO.  The top is cut small - across the bust - in most of the tops.  I have

returned many items and rarely buy anymore due to this.

Valued Contributor

I am a big fan but she must do something with her factories in china.  I bought two items in two colors.  One black, one green. the green is so much longer than the black I received today.  That is not fair to customers.

she needs to spend more time on this serious issue, if not, she will lose alot of customers. Her garments are not cheap, and her fabric is cheap and does not wear well, so to keep mailing things back because it is her fault gets tiring and she will lose money.

Super Contributor

It is no wonder you have returned 11 items.  If you are busty there is no way you can wear an xxs or an xs.  I just clicked on 4 tops from LOGO, and  checked the "click here" measurements of those garments.  They have a bust measurement of 31" to 34".  I don't consider those busty.  If you want a top that fits in a LOGO style you have to check the "click here" and look under the chest circ 1" below armhole.  This is the bust measurement.