Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW on MONDAY Jan. 11, 2016

@Pearlee Recieved my leggings today and when it took them out of the package they looked really short but when tried them on they were perfect.  I went to order the taupe but they were on wait list.  I should be getting my jackets tomorrow and will post my thoughts, especially what I think of the feel on the blue material.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  So happy you like your leggings!  I hope you get the waitlisted ones too.

Esteemed Contributor

My fleece jackets arrived today and while I thought I may return one, I think I like them both, but I need to try them on again before deciding.  I ordered my usual xxs and it fits perfectly with room to spare for wearing a sweater underneath.  On the black/willow, the black side is a bit shiny kind of like sealskin.  While ok, I like the fleece side of the willow better.  I understand what everyone is saying about the blue on the blue/copper rose option, it is a bit fury, but I think I like it.  However, I do like the material on the copper rose side better.  I have Logo pieces that will match both these jackets.  I am leaning towards keeping both, but need to try them on again more seriously before deciding.

Esteemed Contributor

@Biftu, I like your description of "sealskin" on the black, which is what I ordered. Not expecting mine in Timbuktu until Tuesday. Woman Sad  let us know what you decide!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@Biftu. Glad to read that you like your jackets.  I know you'll look great in both colors,

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack @Biftu @kzjohnson    I'm glad you like your jackets, biftu and also kzjohnson.  I tried mine on again today and, while it was a little warmer than my first impression of it, I'm not keeping it. I really don't like the feel of the blue side, the "furry" rather than fleece side.  I watched the video again and even Amy said it felt "furry" - it does feel like an old stuffed animal of mine, but much as I loved my stuffed animals, they felt higher qualityand not like velveteen.  I really dislike the material on the blue side  (or black side if you got the other color)  - although i will agree it is very soft.  The fleece side is very sheared and thin as I stated earlier.  This piece is just not for me but I'm in the minority here and, after @MaggieMack  gets hers, I hope she disagrees with me also because I want you to like what you bought and not have to return it as I will have to.   

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey  Trying to justify keeping both, I'm looking at it as four tops since they are reversible.  Now how's that for justification!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee  Sorry the jacket didn't work out for you, but I understand your feelings about the fabric.  I can get past it so I am keeping mine.

Respected Contributor

@Biftu. I like the way you think Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I just realized that the black side of the black/willow fleece jacket is the same material as the topper coat A269658.  Although the coat is a bit heavier.