Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW on MONDAY Jan. 11, 2016

The info on the item @Lipstickdiva posted a pic of earlier is up:

A style that spans the seasons, this knit peplum top from LOGO by Lori Goldstein has versatile 3/4-length sleeves and a fun design complemented by a flattering hi-low hem and scoop neckline. Pair it with leggings for a year-round look. From LOGO by Lori Goldstein.

Fabrication: knit
Features: peplum, scoop neckline, front pockets, 3/4-length sleeves, hi-low hem
Fit: semi-fitted at chest; relaxed sweep
Length: missy length 28" to 30-1/8"; plus length 30-1/2" to 31-1/2"
Content: 95% rayon/5% spandex
Care: machine wash, tumble dry
Imported

Personally, I stay away from 3/4 sleeves, so it's a pass. There is also a peplum seam that shows up on the lighter colors, not sure I like it either.

A272198

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kzjohnson   Thanks for the tip on the jacket!  What color did you get?  Also, I did the click measurements and it looks like it's running large - although not huge like the plaid coat.   Did you order your regular size or did you size down?

I'm not getting the peplum from Amy's FB.

Honored Contributor

There was a LOGO in PM Syle -- A269982    I'll pass.

Respected Contributor

I will be watching the College Football Championship...Go Clemson!  But I'll keep checking the Logo items online.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@brii wrote:

@Biftu, do you have an item number or a picture yet?

Let's see if they let me post it, A277729 regular, A277730 petite.  It did not come up when I did a search, but keep the numbers in case they post it soon.

Thanks.

I received my Insider and it's pictured in there.  It looks cute.

Trusted Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@kzjohnson. I like that jacket.  What color did you order?

I got the blue-somthing/copper rose @Trudey.  I was initially going to get the black/willow but I have always wanted something in copper rose and never found "the" item.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@kzjohnson   Thanks for the tip on the jacket!  What color did you get?  Also, I did the click measurements and it looks like it's running large - although not huge like the plaid coat.   Did you order your regular size or did you size down?

@kzjohnson  I'm the one who asked about teh colors (that's the color I want too! I have enough LOGO black) but I'm also curious about your answer to my sizing question! See above please.  Am still trying to decide medium or small - have both in my cart in the same color you chose.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

I'm not getting the peplum from Amy's FB.

@Pearlee I got the copper rose/blue.  I actually sized up because I intentionally want it bigger.  With the way it's selling I'm glad I jumped on it earlier.

I always like too big with an unconstructured type jacket. I don't think I'd sized down since it's not a stiff piece.

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson  Thank you!  I got my normal size medium, not small (not on waitlist YAY - got it before it sold out).  I think the price is pretty good.   I did go back and compare the mesaurements to that plaid coat, and these were on the large side of mediums but not nearly as large as the paid coat's measurements.  I'm glad you answered though because your response influenced my size deciion. Smiley Happy

Did anyone get the twin set?

Also what was with that OTO? When it was a TSV in August, it had a guarantee for a year that the TSV price would be the lowest.  Yet, I think tonight's OTO price was lower than the TSV price, wasn't it (to those who got it when it was a TSV)?  I've been wanting the shale so I bought the shale in medium which was the only size left in shale but it may be too large on me (everyone has said to size down if you want it to fit like a top and not a jacket)...  I also got the black in the small which was the only color left in small (the darn item has been presented a zillion times since August!).  I don't care for faux suded as I've written  many times before, but I want to try this because @Trudey wrote favorably about it and it has gotten rave reviews all over the place.  I doubt whether I'll keep both unless I really love it in which case the black small will be a top and the shale medium will be a jacket. Great price!

Frequent Contributor

I PROMISED myself I was not going to buy anything after I purchased the striped tank yesterday afternoon but that coat and that twinset were calling my name! I'm LOGO BROKE-O! I got the coat in willow/black and the twinset in peach. I couldn't resist. I loved them! I'm so very bad.