Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson   "Our" favorite LOGO top is a hot pick today and it's back in the red color.  Thing is, they are calling it "wild orchid" but I don't think that's what my red color was called - I thought gardenia or some other flower although I could easily be wrong, as I got it quite a while ago.  I'm alerting you because I can't remember if you also got that one or you wish you would have gotten it.  Just a heads up!

There's a link to LOGO items on the home page today.

Esteemed Contributor

Looking at the new sweater knit top with boucle panels in macrame (A269967).  I have the french terry cocoon cardigan and scarf in the macrame color and think this top will make a nice addition.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

Looking at the new sweater knit top with boucle panels in macrame (A269967).  I have the french terry cocoon cardigan and scarf in the macrame color and think this top will make a nice addition.

@Biftu  Love that top!   Go for it, Biftu.  I'm thinking of the black myself!  Smiley Happy  That's a wardrobe basic that will go with lots of things!

Esteemed Contributor

I like the black too, but need to show some restraint!

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW THURS. 12/3

[ Edited ]

@Biftu  The word "restraint" shouldn't even appear on a LOGO thread!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@kzjohnson   "Our" favorite LOGO top is a hot pick today and it's back in the red color.  Thing is, they are calling it "wild orchid" but I don't think that's what my red color was called - I thought gardenia or some other flower although I could easily be wrong, as I got it quite a while ago.  I'm alerting you because I can't remember if you also got that one or you wish you would have gotten it.  Just a heads up!

There's a link to LOGO items on the home page today.

Sure @Pearlee, tempt me!  Smiley Tongue  I've been so good with not buying clothes over the last month.  But that wild orchid is awesome looking!

I also noticed that my ultimate favorite, A202259, is in a burnt sienna.  There is no color swatch, but it sure is tempting as well.

My 2 favs in colors I don't have...don't need...would love to have.  Let's see what happens over the next 12 hours. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I like the black too, but need to show some restraint!

I'm right there with you @Biftu!  I've been practicing wonderful restraint lately, and then there's @Pearlee just goading us into getting all these lovely tops!

Knew I shouldn't have stopped by the boards this morning!  Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson  I hate that they raised the price on your favorite of all time top (now in burnt sienna).  I have a boatload of colors in that too - all at the previous cheaper price and one As Is purchased recently (in stone).  

It's possible that top won't be presented tonight so you can wait on that in the new color, and just get the hot pick.  Smiley Happy   

Please see my post to biftu about "restraint" and LOGO.  It's an oxymoron!  Smiley Happy  As I've posted before here, my girlfriends' husbands hate them to go shopping with me, in terms of goading into purchases.  Just ask @trudey how much I've cost her!  LOL!

Respected Contributor

Ladies, @Pearlee is the devil!!!  Just kidding...love ya Pearley!  But she does make great suggestions and evidently, the word "restraint" is not in my vocabulary.  I'm not interested in the two new items that are currently showing, but that doesn't mean I'll make it through the show without a purchase.

Respected Contributor

If anyone is interested, this sweater just popped up as a Lunchtime Special and it is at amazing price:  http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Cashmere-Sweater-with-Lace-Godets.product.A266750.h...