Occasional Contributor

@Trudey:  Oh, man!  If you only knew how any of LOGO's slub knit tops are hard for me to resist!  I loved this one when it aired, but of course, the higher price point scared me away.  Now that I see this so reduced, "As Is" - I will consider it for sure!  

I must be honest thought ~ I typically steer clear of those As Is items.  Only because if you saw me actually shop in retail stores, I'm that picky buyer who will never buy an item just because it looks wonky on a hanger, looks tried on, or if a scan tag has been ripped because it's been purchased before!  Yep, that's me!

So, I usually pass on any As Is items for all those reasons....seems like it's a problem item or something!  I would love to be hopeful it is just a size issue and nothing else, but hard to know!  

The thing about wearing xxs (always, always!) I can never size down and this size seems to sell out first!  I hope it wouldn't be too big!  Will ponder over it....likely not too long though!  Thanks for the heads-up!! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Hi.  I do not usually post though I always watch Logo shows.  Just wanted to mention that Lori did say during the presentation of OTO that is was heathered and had an oatmeal color.  So for anyone looking for one solid color, it is not there in this top, but rather multi colors, although they are very muted.  I ordered the OTO in blue.

I also agree with Trudey.  Hate when they cover up the details of tops with jackets before we get to see how the tops fit models.  I am a curvy XL and definitely need to see all details.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW THURS. 12/10

[ Edited ]

@twin2kim wrote:

@Trudey:  Oh, man!  If you only knew how any of LOGO's slub knit tops are hard for me to resist!  I loved this one when it aired, but of course, the higher price point scared me away.  Now that I see this so reduced, "As Is" - I will consider it for sure!  

I must be honest thought ~ I typically steer clear of those As Is items.  Only because if you saw me actually shop in retail stores, I'm that picky buyer who will never buy an item just because it looks wonky on a hanger, looks tried on, or if a scan tag has been ripped because it's been purchased before!  Yep, that's me!

So, I usually pass on any As Is items for all those reasons....seems like it's a problem item or something!  I would love to be hopeful it is just a size issue and nothing else, but hard to know!  

The thing about wearing xxs (always, always!) I can never size down and this size seems to sell out first!  I hope it wouldn't be too big!  Will ponder over it....likely not too long though!  Thanks for the heads-up!! Smiley Happy

@twin2kim  Did you mean to be addressing me here rather than Trudey about that As Is I pointed out?  I'm a little confused....?

Occasional Contributor

Yes @Pearlee - sorry for the confusion!  Still new to this process - and doing it all in the middle of a busy work day (from home, of course!).  I'm usually better w/ those specifics - just replied too fast was all!

Thanks again!  Love that slub knit top!

Respected Contributor

@LogoFan  Thanks for the information about the French terry top.  I would have chosen the blue too.  I hope you enjoy it.  I was an XL, but have recently lost some weight and wear a large in Logo now.  I still have to pay close attention and only order the items that will be flattering to my body type.  Please continue to join our conversations about Logo. It always helps to get input from other Logo Ladies.

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Biftu. What colors do you have in the chiffon trimmed cardigans?  I'm seriously considering the Parisian Blue and Maple.  I have been treating myself too much also...but I just have a hard time resisting 5 easy pays.

I have the jade garden, light grey (forget the color name), and the maple.  The maple is my favorite of these colors.  I have a few of the other tops in maple as well as the leggings in maple.  Get it, you will get a lot of wear out of it and I lov the color.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. Hi Pearley!  I need your help.  I tried on the new boucle/space dye sweater again and asked my husband's opinion.  He felt that it was too large, but as I said before, it fits in the shoulders so I'm not sure going down to a medium would work.  You mentioned that you have the space dye top that was on last night's show a237530.  That style might be better for me.  Please tell me about the fit and style and what you love about it.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. Hi Pearley!  I need your help.  I tried on the new boucle/space dye sweater again and asked my husband's opinion.  He felt that it was too large, but as I said before, it fits in the shoulders so I'm not sure going down to a medium would work.  You mentioned that you have the space dye top that was on last night's show a237530.  That style might be better for me.  Please tell me about the fit and style and what you love about it.  Thanks!

@Trudey  Hi - funny I'm in the middle of a long post and I saw a notification that you mentioned me, so I opened this in a new window to answer you. Stay tuned, though, because I'm in the middle of another long post about a lot of LOGO items (Buffalo Plaid jacket arrived today as did pink leopard so that's in my other post).  The space dyed garment shown last night is quite different from the black boucle we just got that your hub commented on. (And remember, as I said before, if you are still losing weight and it's big now, it's only going to get bigger!).  The boucle as you stated is pretty much a sweater, and the space dye is much more of a  very long tee shirt.  That  space dye is very thin material and IMO is not too good to wear in winter in the north (I'm not sure where you live) without wearing something over it - you'll be cold.  The new boucle is much more suitable for fall and winter weather.  The space dye is a long, leaner look, completely different from the A-shaped "volume" in the boucle.  It's not fitted to the body but it's almost straight down.  I love the big droopy pockets on the space dye.  But I don't think it's like the top you described as having worn to death that you aluded to the boucle replacing.  Really, they are two quite different tops.   

And speaking of the black boucle your hub commented on, I tried mine on early today before the jacket arrived and I liked it better today and am really leaning towards keeping it.  Mine didn't seem as big to me today as it did the other day when I first put it on.  And it was very, very comfortable. And I do think it's snuggly for chillier weather.  Did you watch the video again? As I keep saying, it fits the models like it fits us.  Fits in the shoulders but then swings out quite a lot.  I told you yesterday, I couldn't size down in that and have it still fit me in the chest and shoulders, even though there is a lot of material in the flowy part.

Sorry I can't be more help but it's hard to compare the two items because they just aren't even close to being similar.  Since you can't do an even exchange of the black npiv;r for the space dye, if you really want to decide for sure for yourself, you'll need to order the space dye before you return the boucle and decide for yourself.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Go to that space dye top's item number and click on the item.  Take a look at the first photo of the model in the pink - the photo with her back towards us. That photo shows really well how thin that top is.  

Honored Contributor