Respected Contributor

Just back from grocery shopping...I'd rather be beaten with a stick Smiley Happy  @Pearlee  After watching the video for the OTO again this morning, I cancelled my order.  I think that was just an impulse order for me and not something I would have much use for.  My IM sweater has shipped, so I'll let you ladies know what I think of it when it comes.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

Just back from grocery shopping...I'd rather be beaten with a stick Smiley Happy  @Pearlee  After watching the video for the OTO again this morning, I cancelled my order.  I think that was just an impulse order for me and not something I would have much use for.  My IM sweater has shipped, so I'll let you ladies know what I think of it when it comes.

@Trudey @ LOL @ beaten with a stick!  Sat. and Sun. will be even worse!  

Personally I'd rather see you own the lace zipper top like you got your DIL than that OTO.  For one thing, I think you'd get much more use out of it.  For another, that OTO just wasn't my cup of tea, although I appreciated that it was pretty.  It looked short for one thing. I dunno...I just love the French terry items!    At any rate, glad you canceled.  And yes, I'd love to hear about the IM when you get it.  I really think you'll like it, and I think it's going to feel divine.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW THURS. 11/19

[ Edited ]

At the time, I jotted down A259244.  Just thinking, it possibly is the one with the chiffon hemline.  I'm going to go back and take a look.  It must be an item that I liked very much..........I'M BACK......... Yes, that is the item number.  I like the Deep Orchid (which looks more like a mauve or a dusty rose to me and also, at first glance, to Sandra Bennet), Black, and Cove Blue.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ROMARY  When that item first aired, I bought two of them, one black and one in a color (I can't now remember what color - it was quite a while ago).  I kept the black which I liked, but I didn't like the color one because the chifon is sheer and I just didn't care for how whatever pants I was wearing and jeans looked through the chiffon.  It if had been more opaque maybe I would have liked it better but to me the "see through" factor that is that wide was just not attractive, seeing what was underneath.  Also that sweep is pretty wide so there's a lot of material and it's pretty shapeless, not particularly flattering to the lines of the body.   I kept the black because it's a very comfortable garment, but there isn't a lot of style to it.   I wear the black one with black pants or black jeans and some jewelry or a long scarf on top and I don't mind the sheer black showing through to a black pant.  But something about looking through so many inches of chiffon onto the hips & crotch portion of pants didn't look good to me.

But that's just me - I'm sure others like it.  

Honored Contributor

THANK YOU, Pearly. Heart

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have the Lunchtime Special LOGO hidden zipper leggings in the black (bought a while back as an As Is) and liked them so much I ordered them in the charcoal petite (better length for me) a week ago. SCORE!   They are luncthtime specials today so I got a whopping $23.74 price adjustment on top of the clearance price I had paid.

Respected Contributor

What a deal @Pearlee.  Enjoy your great purchase.

Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack @Pearlee @islandgrrl  I received the IM turtleneck and I LOVE IT!!!  I got the light blue and is really beautiful.  I sized up to an XL because I wanted a more slouchy fit and it is perfect.  I'm 5'7" and the length is perfect for leggings or skinny jeans.  The neck is not tight but goes up under my chin.  I would normally not like this but because it is so soft, it just feels warm and comfy.  I just ordered another color...blush.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@MaggieMack @Pearlee @islandgrrl  I received the IM turtleneck and I LOVE IT!!!  I got the light blue and is really beautiful.  I sized up to an XL because I wanted a more slouchy fit and it is perfect.  I'm 5'7" and the length is perfect for leggings or skinny jeans.  The neck is not tight but goes up under my chin.  I would normally not like this but because it is so soft, it just feels warm and comfy.  I just ordered another color...blush.  

@Trudey, YAY!!! I knew you would love it. I wear mine a lot, so very comfortable and cushy. I wanted the blush, too, but not available near my size. Love it when things work out so well.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

@Trudey wrote:

@Trudey, YAY!!! I knew you would love it. I wear mine a lot, so very comfortable and cushy. I wanted the blush, too, but not available near my size. Love it when things work out so well.

Ok, @Trudey, you and Maggie have worn me down.  I am going to get the black.  Thanks for the review!