Respected Contributor

@Trudey Just noticed that the Isaac sweater is sold out in the black medium.  I need to study the actual measurements because the large could work. It looks like it could be cute in a slouchy fit. Super useful for my lifestyle. 

@MaggieMack I have the the LOGO show on in the background and haven't been paying close attention.  I think I like that upcoming TSV so I might save my 'me' pennies for that.  So much shopping to do for Christmas -- I have to be reasonably good.  And I did buy (and keep) the infamous plaid coat.

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl, I would feel perfectly comfortable sizing up in the Isaac sweater, don't think that will be a problem. Slouchy would be adorable!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack

Thanks for that advice.  I often lean toward a large in tops and jackets though Isaac's larges are sometimes a little too large.  But this sweater should work great on the roomier side.  Hmmmmm... thinking...thinking...

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl  Did you read the reviews for the turtleneck sweater?  A lot of people sized up and like that they did.

Didn't buy any LOGO.  Enjoy the OTO, Trudey.  Something about it just wasn't for me but it was pretty and I like that it had the stones - very different.

I did like the faux two-fer top and would have chosen the black with bronze but I sure do have enough black LOGO tops!

Honored Contributor

Lori was wearing me out last night with using "gorgeous" every other word, on every item.  I really got tired of it and felt like sending her a thesaurus.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee, I find the shows much easier to tolerate if I'm multitasking. I will read, post, do my nails, fold clothes, etc., which takes my focus off every little word. Saves my sanity! Couldn't do it otherwise.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

I'm not really tempted by anything, either, but thought that asymmetrical two tone top was cute. I really like the leaf design on that twofer, but the top piece looks way too short to me.

That top looked awesome on Kate and hit her in just the right spot.

I was waiting to see it on the petite model but unfortunately they never did show it on one Woman Mad

BTW: Can you really call it asymetric when both sides match??

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack  I could barely stay up for that show last night. The only multitasking I did was trying to keep my eyes open while listening to all the "gorgeouses".

I hated that twin set.  I thought the sweater was really cute but the tank under it was much too long - it just looked funny with a sweater that short.  She should have shortened the tank too to make the "scale" of the two items together look better. I think the long tank ruined the look. That plus there were too few color choices.  I don't like her bluewtone - I have one item that is bluestone and charcoal stripe and the muted colors of it wash me out. I like other of her a little brighter blues much better (for my pale complexion - "muted" doesn't help my paleness).  So that left me only one color choice anyway and that olive color doesn't look good with my complexion either.  Easy to pass on that one.  Even if there had been better color choices for me, I really didn't like the "scale" of those two particular lengths - they just looked weird together to me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@MaggieMack wrote:

I'm not really tempted by anything, either, but thought that asymmetrical two tone top was cute. I really like the leaf design on that twofer, but the top piece looks way too short to me.

That top looked awesome on Kate and hit her in just the right spot.

I was waiting to see it on the petite model but unfortunately they never did show it on one Woman Mad

BTW: Can you really call it asymetric when both sides match??

@Andreatoo, you are right, it wasn't truly asymmetrical, just had the look of being so, and I didn't know how to describe it. Didn't buy, my color black with bronze sold out anyway.

I agree @Pearlee that the scale of the twofer was way out of proportion. I don't think it sold very well.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack: You were only referring to it as they described it!

I was pointing it out because they often describe perfectly symetrical hemlines as asymetric

Just me being nitpicky Woman LOL