Honored Contributor

LOGO SHOW THURS. 11/19

[ Edited ]

Don't forget LOGO tonight 11:00pm to midnight ET "All Special Offers"

I just tried on A259246, one of my favorites of LOGO - A French terry top with side zippers and lace godets.  I have this in multiple colors from the first time it aired and it has been sold out for a long time.  It's back in stock and it may be aired in tonight's show which is why I wanted to comment.

I just tried on the new color, antique white, which arrived this week (I pre-ordered it when I saw it was in stock).  Much as I love LOGO's antique white, I have to say that of the colors I own (which is all the other color options listed except I think the pink I own was a different and deeper pink than the current option of ash rose, or maybe it is ash rose), this is my least favorite, only because to me the zippers aren't attractive on the white. It's like the zippers are too dark or stand out too much.  It is pretty, but I just don't like it as much as how the zippers look on the other colors (maybe too "metallic" against the white - the zippers are a dark antique brass goldtone on the antique white and just stand out too much because they are dark).  The lace is beautiful, the medium is a spot-on fit too.  Funny, the sleeves are a tad longer on this one than on my other colors.   The zippers work by the way, so you can zip them up and wear it that way (straighter hem on the bottom then) but I don't know why you would because the lace that is so pretty gets covered up if you do that.  Watch the video to see.

Note that this is still at her older price point which was better of course.  I really love this top.  As I say, it's one of my all time favorites and is very soft and comfortable.

Esteemed Contributor

I just got this top in black.It is adorable <3

Valued Contributor

I own two of these - one in ash rose and one in cove blue.  They are wonderful!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Based on your earlier posts, I ordered this top in black for my DIL for Christmas.  I love i!.  I think I need one now Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  I think you need one too, Trudey.  Of all of them, I think the black is my favorite, even though I have so many LOGO black tops. I think the lace looks best on that one, but I love them all except I haven't yet decided upon keeping the antique white.   Although I must say too that the cove blue is great with jeans!

Treat yourself - at least you know it's  something you like!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Which top do you like better (since you have both now) the top with the lace and zipper details or the the Lounge top with the animal print godets?

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW THURS. 11/19

[ Edited ]

@TrudeyThe lace w/ godets for sure, even though I have tons of her lace.  They are the same silhouette as the leopard, as I said.   I like it better for these reasons: (1) The lace one can be pretty dressy; think about the black one with white pearls!  Or not dressey.  The leopard one IMO is more casual (although could be dressed up but won't be AS dressey as the lace one), (2) you have the option of wearing the zipper  two ways, even though I can't see me ever wearing the one with the zippers closed, (3) more color choices, and the leopard one doesn't even come in black. Some reviewers weren't happy with the charcoal (although I do like my pink one a lot!).   All that being said, the one with zippers is more delicate in terms of making sure the lace doesn't get caught in the zippers, which so far hasn't been a problem.  When washing you must remember to close the zippers so the lace doesn't get tangled in it.  And oh, yeah, another reason, the lace one is cheaper even though IMO the lace is more expensive than that leopard fabric.

Another BIG advantage is the zipper one is in stock - the leopard is only waitlisted and you may never even get it!  (The charcoal is sold out altogether in my size now) The zipper one took forever to come back into stock.  I was on waitlist for the new antique white for a long time -- long before a photo of the white was posted -- and then dropped from the waitlist altogether!   Months later - like a week or so ago, I noticed it was there!

But really, they are two different tops with different looks and in different colors.  For instance, if your waitlist in the pink leopard EVER does come in, and you got the lace one in say black or blue cove now, it's really two very different looks except for the shape of them. And since the shape of them is so flattering and the material so comfortable, it can't hurt to end up with both of them!

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  I meant to tell you, Trudey. When I tried on the antique white, I thought "Thre's plenty of room in the shoulders and arms in this top!"  I thought of you!  All my colors have plenty of room in the arms and shoulders - not like the waitlist antique white one you canceled.

So what are you going to do?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. Since I was bad last night and ordered the IM turtleneck sweater in cloud blue, I may have to wait on another top Smiley Happy

http://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live!-Turtleneck-Sweater-Tunic.product.A269503.html?sc=A269503-SRCH...

Honored Contributor

That's really pretty @Trudey - I"ve never seen it before.  That fabric content should make it super soft and snuggly. Great choice!

I hope you get lots of good use out of it and  enjoy it. Smiley Happy